Analytical problem solver and self-starter with 2+ years of strategic prospecting, data analysis, and client management experience. Individual focused on driving effective solutions with a data-driven and analytical ethos. Strong communicator delivering complex ideas to non-technical parties. Passionate about money markets and the deeper implications and operational values that can be generated from them. Seeking a role in finance that will position me to leverage my passion, education, and experience to generate tangible value for a firm in this space.
Designed and implemented the company’s business development strategies through targeted campaigns to reach optimum client prospects, including infection preventionists, chief nursing officers (CNO), and hospital administrators.
● Developed, produced, and presented comprehensive market and prospect presentations and reports for use by internal and external stakeholders through rigorous data analysis.
● Analyzed product and market data to help drive conversations with leadership and client prospects that helped increase company revenues by 1400% within a 1-year time frame.
● Successfully managed high-value pipeline with an estimated $3,000,000+ dollars in cumulative ACV.
● Collaborated in weekly calls discussing market conditions and revenues in order to generate effective responses to broader
● Directed 65,000 communications between myself and target prospects per annum.
● Examine sales data, market trends, and customer insight in order to forecast accurate future sales data.
Market Expansion Project
● Led the expansion of the company’s market reach into other geographical areas in the Southeast such as Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, South Carolina, and North Carolina
● Conducted market research and developed plans to help more specifically tailor strategies towards new segments.
Competitive Analysis Project
● Spearheaded a project to analyze and understand similar vendors in the same space.
● Monitored other vendor activities which included analyzing the strengths and weaknesses of competitors.
● Helped create a plan to position ourselves more favorably against other companies’ products.