My dedication to furthering my education, both at the collegiate and professional levels, exhibits my commitment to growth, which I use to lead others as an innovative leader and thinker and move organizations and companies forward. I am committed to excellent customer service, for which I have received formal recognition from the Division Artillery Commander on several occasions, both in country and abroad. Overcoming many obstacles in my journey has taught me the value of balance, accountability, respect, diversity, and integrity.
Major: Human Services
Major: Organizational Management
● Oversaw the construction of steel framing products while ensuring material met the quality standards set in place.
● Coordinated the inspection of intelligent design tools to ensure they were fully functional and updated.
● Coordinated pickups and drop-offs with trucking companies under contract with the organization.
● Partnered with Production Managers from other Clark Dietrich plants to ensure customers were receiving material in a timely fashion.
● Trained and developed employees and conducted monthly performance reviews to ensure staff members were meeting production standards.
● Served as a member of the Safety Committee. Developed safety tactics that prevented accidents and missed time.
● Coordinated and directed the activities of the department to maximize productivity and minimize cost while maintaining quality and promoting safety.
● Managed and spearheaded departmental performance measures articulated in the Manufacturing Operating System (MOS), including visual controls and provided regular progress reports to management.
● Assigned and coordinated work, assisted with employee selection, and reviewed employee performance.
● Recommended equipment upgrades, staffing adjustments, and process modifications.
● Managed two Assembly Lines and 26 total employees.
● Managed volunteers and Guest Services staff who effectively worked with guests, gathering the required information needed to qualify for services.
● Presided over the Guest Services budget based on funds budgeted for services.
● Developed and made presentations to churches, civic groups & businesses related to Ecumenical Social Ministries.
● Managed the database program bringing issues and suggestions for improvement forward on an on-going basis.
● Worked with the Executive Director & Director of Development to provide updated information to the Board and Finance Committee
● Oversaw the entire installation in order to detect and prevent potential threats.
● Correlated safety/emergency plans for the entire establishment
● Corresponded with the surrounding churches on beneficial community projects.
● Mentored and managed 50+ soldiers over a 6-year time span having spent at least two of those years deployed and/or in field training exercises.
● Conducted route clearance operations in grim living environments with minimal guidance and control.
● Project manager assigned to the pre-planning, set-up and execution, and breakdown of the Tactical Operations Centers (TOC) for division training exercises.
● Operated pieces of heavy equipment such as military vehicles and machinery.
● Performed weekly, monthly, and even yearly preventative maintenance checks on HMMWVs and operational equipment.
● Created Standard Operating Procedures that defined the parameters around more accurate allocating, storing, and guarding of munitions used by various supporting companies during field training exercises in preparation for deployment to Kandahar, Afghanistan.
● Distributed ammunition to over 1700 individuals assigned to Companies within my Battalion and maintained detailed records of ammunition amounts upon initial delivery and receipt.
● Scheduled ammunition pickups and drop offs while serving as the Logistics Non-Commissioned Officer.
● Maintained accountability for over $5 million worth of munitions.
● Constructed various obstacles such as fighting and defensive positions.
● Assembled bridge sites by operating bridge trucks and bridge erection boats.