Founded in 2014, League is a platform technology company powering next-generation healthcare consumer experiences. Payers, providers, consumer health partners and employers build on League’s healthcare CX platform to deliver high-engagement, personalized healthcare experiences people love. League recently announced a $95 million funding round led by TDM Growth Partners, backer of breakthrough platforms Square, Twilio and Slack, bringing the total funding to $220 million. League is also among Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, CB Insights’ Digital Health 150 and was named the Next Healthtech Unicorn by Accenture, among many other acknowledgements.
The Solution Consulting & Sales Engineering team is a critical part of League’s growth organization, focused on applying League’s platform capabilities to power new digital consumer experiences in healthcare.
Through collaborating with League’s market development, strategic sales, customer, partner, product & implementation teams, Solutions Engineering partners with the world’s leading healthcare organizations to design new digital business models, products, and experiences. League’s growth organization supports organizations across the Payer, Provider, Life Sciences, and Consumer Health markets (i.e., Pharmacy Retail).
As Principal, Solutions Engineering, you are a leader in League’s solution consulting & sales engineering team. You take a leadership role in having a deep understanding of the League platform, and are able to connect customer business priorities with League’s technology capabilities – while helping to chart League’s broader strategy for how our platform delivers a better digital health experience for consumers.
In this role
- As a Principal, Solutions Engineering, you are a leader on the pre-sales team at League, partnering with Strategic Account Directors to showcase League’s platform capabilities, understand prospective customers’ business & digital requirements, visualize League’s platform capabilities, and collaborate with customers to align their needs with League’s market-leading capabilities and solutions.
- Design Digital Consumer Experiences – you will partner with prospective customers, and their business, product, digital & IT teams to design ‘what’s possible’ in redefining the role of digital in delivering healthcare and benefits for millions of consumers
- Align Platform Capabilities to Business Value – you will demonstrate a deep knowledge and understanding of League’s platform and technology capabilities with the ability to architect solutions and articulate how those solutions connect to the key business drivers for our prospective customers (e.g., business growth, service automation, experience transformation, high engagement care delivery, population health, etc.)
- Visualize Best-in-Class Health Experiences – bring to life League’s platform capabilities through presentations, mock-ups, and demonstrations by partnering with League’s product & design teams
- Partner for Success – you will work cross-functionally at League with our customer, implementation, product and engineering teams to turn strategy, solutions and requirements into concrete action plans to build, launch & scale our customers’ new digital health experiences
- Growth Team Alignment – you will work with Strategic Account Directors on RFP/RFIs, partner contracts and technical evaluations
- Compliance with Information Security Policies
- Responsibility and accountability for executing League’s policies and procedures
- Notification of HR, Legal, Compliance & Security of any incidents, breaches or policy violations
We are looking for
- 7-10+ years Solutions Engineering / Pre-Sales experience – Payor healthcare industry experience preferred
- 10-15+ years total professional experience
- Deep healthcare industry experience (e.g., Payor, Provider, Consumer Health, Life Sciences) in sales, business development and/or strategy consulting
- Experience in leading solution architecture and software demonstrations for healthcare IT, digital health and/or patient engagement solutions
- Platform-as-a-service experience preferred
- Excellent storytelling and communication skills, including presenting complex solutions, concepts & ideas to executive, technical and/or non-technical audiences
- Bachelor equivalent as a minimum and a Masters is a nice to have
USA APPLICANTS ONLY: The US-specific compensation range below for this full-time position is exclusive of bonus, equity and benefits. This range reflects the minimum and maximum target for base salaries for the position across all US locations. Where in the band you may land is determined by job-related skills/experience and location. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your location during the hiring process.
Compensation range for USA applicants only $123,607—$185,410 USD
At League, everyone is welcome. We believe individuals should not be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you are an individual in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].
Our Application Process
Applying to a role you love can be exhausting, and understanding the next steps can feel vague and uncertain. You have done the hard part of submitting your application; let’s do ours by sharing potential next steps
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application.
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League.
- If we see alignment with League’s needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring.
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring.
Apply now >