Staples Promotional Products Bilingual Client Success Team/Customer Care Manager – (English + French) 12 Month Contract
Staples is business to business. You’re what binds us together.
While you may know Staples as the world’s leading office supply company, Staples Promotional Products – a division of Staples – is a national leader in the promotional products and apparel industry and manufacturer and supplier of customer identified caps, garments, and advertising specialty items.
We offer a flexible work environment with a hybrid schedule of working both remotely and in the office two days a week. Locations for this role are Vaughan, Ontario Calgary, Alberta or Montreal, Quebec.
What you’ll be doing
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Customer Care Manager to lead and supervise our team of customer service representatives at Staples Promotional Products. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that our business clients receive outstanding service and support in a timely and professional manner while also providing administrative support to internal stakeholders. By managing the team’s performance, fostering a positive work environment, and continually improving processes, you will contribute to the overall success of our customer care department.
- Team Leadership: Lead, mentor, and motivate a team of customer service representatives to achieve exceptional performance in line with company standards and client expectations.
- Performance Management: Set clear performance goals and expectations for the customer service team, regularly assess their performance, and provide constructive feedback to help them reach their potential.
- Training and Development: Identify training needs and organize workshops or training sessions to enhance the skills and knowledge of the customer service representatives, ensuring they are up to date with product/service information.
- Business Updates and Insights: Provide timely updates and valuable insights to internal stakeholders, including Sales, Marketing, Distribution & Warehousing, Merchandising, and Account Services, to enhance the overall customer experience and drive business growth.
- Performance Metrics: Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) related to customer satisfaction, team productivity, and issue resolution, presenting regular reports to senior management.
- Project Management: Lead the planning, execution, and successful completion of key customer care projects. More specifically, the role involves strategic project planning, team leadership, risk management, resource allocation, effective communication with stakeholders, quality control, budget and timeline management, documentation, and continues improvement.
- eCommerce Platform Customer Care Function Management: the role requires becoming an expert in our ecommerce platform as it relates to customer care functionality. Oversee bespoke process mapping and technical training on a per account basis. While working as a conduit between the ecommerce product team and our account services team to optimize site experience.
- Function Lead for External Partners: Act as the lead for all projects and on-going work related to external agencies & partners to improve customer experience and optimize department efficiency through strategy, execution, KPI tracking, and continued evolution. Responsible for the management of said partners and overall partnership success.
What you bring to the table
- Strong communication skills
- Strategic mindset
- Confidence & experience in managing customers / customer relationships.
- Highly collaborative in nature
- Ability to ‘see around corners’ and set contingency plans.
- Strong drive to succeed/deliver.
- Self-starter with strong sense of personal accountability
- Bilingual (English + French): High level of verbal and written communication skills in both English and French
- 4+ years’ experience as a Customer Care Manager or similar role, preferably in a B2B environment, with experience in branded merchandise being a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with contracted business clients and team members.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions to improve customer care processes.
- A track record of achieving and exceeding customer satisfaction goals and KPIs.
- Familiarity with customer support software and CRM systems.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and a fast-paced work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Communications, or a related field preferred.
At Staples, you’ll find the asset we value most is you. It’s why we offer a number of benefits to support our associates’ well–being both on and off the job. Here, benefits are designed to meet the diverse needs of our associates and their families for good health, work–life balance, retirement prep and overall peace–of–mind.
Staples is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities. We will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please inform us of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Apply now >