Creating a better way. It’s more than just the philosophy we were founded on. It’s our purpose. For our employees, it means more time with patients. Unrushed visits to build meaningful relationships. And most importantly, an opportunity to empower our patients to achieve their full potential – at work and in life. Determined to make a difference? Join our health care revolution and be a part of something better.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for leading most of the month-end financial closing process including general ledger accounting functions, preparing and analyzing account reconciliations, reporting financial results, analyzing transactions, and other duties as assigned.
- Creates and reviews journal entries, analyzes accruals, prepares and reviews supporting schedules, and researches impactful items during the monthly, quarterly and annual financial closing process
- Leads preparation of balance sheet reconciliations and bank reconciliations.
- Researches reconciling items in a timely manner and recommends and takes action to resolve outstanding items
- Maintains and modifies management reports. Distributes management reports to leadership team and responds to and researches questions
- Leads creation of reports for newly identified management reporting requirements such as a new line of business.
- Develops audit schedules and responds to auditor requests during financial audits, SOX audits or any other audit
- Reviews financial statements and evaluates results to budget. Identifies and takes action on misstated items and implements required changes
- Recommends and implements improvements to streamline existing processes and procedures with a focus on efficiency
- Displays judgment to verify that processes are appropriately documented and creates and modifies documentation of accounting policies and procedures
- Leads in the implementation/enhancement of internal controls, including documentation, testing, and compliance
- Ensures compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and company accounting policies
- Develops ad hoc investigates and communication for all levels of the organization
- Leads special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in finance or accounting
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in accounting or related field preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong research and analytic skills (manage, interpret, correlate, etc.)
- Advanced Excel skills, experience with Microsoft Office. Familiarity with Power BI is a nice to have
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of internal contacts
- Professional presence and strong business acumen
- Think strategically and creatively, manage multiple tasks and projects, sharp attention to detail, adjust to changing circumstances and organize time efficiently
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and their application is key
- Internally motivated self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and an extremely fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity and inclusion
Harry Quadracci was determined to do things differently, and to do them better. In 1991, the visionary print manufacturing CEO founded QuadMed out of the belief that there had to be a better way to provide his employees with access to affordable, high-quality health care. And what started as doing the right thing, ended up sparking a health care revolution. Now 30 years later, we partner with employers across the nation to provide value-driven health and wellness services in or near the workplace. With a focus on breaking down cost, access and quality barriers, we empower employees and their families to live healthier, happier lives.
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Apply now >