Vision-driven contributor and creative catalyst with an insatiable imagination for writing, analyzing, and publishing quality copy. Wrote and edited 1TB+ of executive material and engaging content while thriving in lighting-speed environments. Built a reputation as an entrepreneurial writer over 5 years as the go-to editor among professionals in higher education, cinema, nonprofit organizations, and casino hospitality.
Volunteer as a creative writing instructor for Prison Education Project, creating custom lesson plans and presenting lectures for institutionalized students and future authors. Editor for Creative Writing Club with 24 students. Notetaker for ADA students in 3 English courses.
• Design and execute brand, website, and marketing strategy with SEO and 8 social profiles containing unique content and newsletters within editorial calendar
• Create and launch blog series attracting new readers, resulting in 71% increase in page views within 4 months of going live
• Collaborate with the author of fiction novel, “These Wicked Stars” to map out story plot, balance three dimensional characters, and perform gap analysis resulting in publishing texts within 2 months of hire
• Coach job seekers to identify specific career goals and edit resume texts that resulted in candidates acquiring desired career after 3 months of resume completion
• Ghostwriter for Chief Operation Officer’s professional LinkedIn leading to a 27% increase in engagement and executive visibility, connections, and 150K+ post impressions
• Act as strategic partner for 4 C-level executives including General Manager, manage schedules, travel, high profile guest visits, and projects in an extremely fast-paced environment, including writing and editing Forbes-vetted emails and legal documents
• Construct and edit comprehensive team manuals with cross-training modules that were instrumental in achieving historical Forbes Five Star and Triple AAA Four Star ratings
• Provide editorial feedback and proofreading to press releases and all 5 volumes of published digital and print magazine, Hamiinat to support the Yuhaaviatam Tribe
• Spearhead internal Global Gaming Women book club and social media campaign that includes conducting interviews, articles, mentoring several administrative professionals, and creating blog posts that champion empowerment, diversity, and inclusiveness
• Producer, Editor, and Actor – “Rusted Scar” – Generated 2 indie film awards
• Script Supervisor with Oliviera Films – “The Call” – completed on location filming 1 week early
• Actor as Sandra Bates with Aurora Sinclaire Productions – “The Reaper’s Image”
• Actor as Madame Thenardier at LifeHouse Theater – “Les Miserables”