As a proactive third-year Computer Science undergraduate, I’ve honed my programming and engineering expertise both in and outside the classroom. Eager to dive into a challenging internship, I aim to leverage my robust work ethic, adept problem-solving abilities, and collaborative spirit. I’m driven to contribute meaningfully to a dynamic team and seize opportunities that foster growth and innovation.
• Engaged in hands-on experiences with the Extreme Impact, Inc. team, customers, and strategic partners, gaining insights into the intricacies of running a small business and understanding software solutions.
• Developed and enhanced web application features using React.
• Collaborated on UI/UX designs, utilizing Figma and WordPress to optimize user experience.
• Managed a team of 7+ employees at fruit packing facility. It required effective leadership and communication skills in a multi-cultural, multi-language and fast-paced environment. Oversaw shipping of produce to over 17 different Countries.
• Responsible for moving and parking cars Duties included keeping track of vehicle locations on the lot, regulate new car entries, cleaning cars, and ensuring a tidy lot.
• Performed basic maintenance task, changing batteries and filling up on gas, oil, and other fluids.