Current data analyst in healthcare supply chain. Experience in clinical laboratory, insurance and healthcare improvement. Seeking remote opportunity to bring past experiences and grow personally and professionally.
Dual degree in Health Management and Policy and Public Health.
• Clean and analyze member spend data to identify savings opportunities and increase contract utilization.
• Execute a variety of analysis types including Cost Analysis, Product Spend Category Analysis, Requests for Pricing, Vendor Analysis, Price Discrepancy Resolutions, and Ad Hoc analyses.
• Support Provista Custom Contracting Team to load and update pricing for large members in Provista internal catalog.
• Present findings to both internal and external stakeholders and provide recommendations for next steps.
• Train new team members on processes
• Create Standard Operating Procedure for new type of analysis and Macro to standardize formatting.
• Receiving, accessioning, labeling, and archiving specimen, slides, and tissue blocks.
• Improving daily workflow by communicating with both pathologists and lab technicians.
• Preparing nasopharyngeal specimen for COVID-19 testing for Prism Pathology Molecular Lab
• Provided customer service assistance to students and parents participating in the dual credit program.
• Assisted in administrative tasks and digitized records.
• Researched partner information and compiled into master database
• Created and maintained Medication Assistance Program key performance indicator dashboards.
• Collaborated with the pharmacy team to develop and document best practices.
• Developed medication navigation process flows throughout the Ascension Health system.