Experienced Customer Support Specialist and Administrative Specialist with 20 years of experience in Insurance claims, Housing, revenue cycle management and case management. Bilingual Spanish. Proficient in various software programs including Five9, Citrix, Artiva, Idx, Salesforce, Zendesk, Knowledge Base, and All Microsoft Office programs. Self starter, empathetic, driven, leader, team player and born with a passion to assist others.
Customer Service Lead, SS&C Technologies 10/20– 04/23
● Process 50+ daily inquiries from customers, internal teams and commercial stakeholders regarding account status.
● Support customers experiencing technical bugs related to website and software, and escalate to product and engineering teams for resolution.
● Make necessary adjustments to customer demographic, account status, and account balance information.
● Process pending items including charges, payments, and personal information updates via inbound calls.
● Assist in educating onboarded teammates on new warranty and extended coverage guidelines for current year.
● Complete adhoc report requests and corresponding invoices from commercial offices and 3rd party partners.
● Evaluates customer’s financial status and establish budget payment plans and reports the status of delinquent accounts to manager.
● Collaborate with resource management group to administer collections on unpaid accounts and stale accounts.
● Identify trends/recurring issues and present to supervisor for further investigation and resolution.
● Provide specialty billing and coding recommendations and share information to the billing team.
● Educated customers on privacy laws, data collection, and secure file transfer procedures during collection of payment.
● Provide weekly adhoc reports and data via excel spreadsheets, PowerPoints, and Word documents.