I’m a fast learner. I love challenging projects with the opportunity to learn more and do more. I love coming up with solutions to problems that no one wants to tackle.
• • •
Little Rock, Little Rock, Arkansas| February 2020-Present
Conducts initial inspections of vehicles to identify malfunctions.
Works closely with 20 + officers and commands staff to fix any issues that may arise.
Coordinates repairs with 5 to 6 vendors for vehicle and electronic equipment including computers, cameras, and computer drives.
Participates in and reviews the activities of personnel responsible for issuing equipment; to uniformed personnel in compliance with all applicable policies and procedures.
Operates computer database, spreadsheet, and word processing for essential job functions.
Evaluated accounts to find a solution to avoid repossession loss.
• Used computerized system for tracking and information gathering.
• Confirmed or negotiated payment arrangements; researched any discrepancies.
• Handled 150 accounts with speed and accuracy while maintaining professionalism.
• Contacted 200 customers daily and decreased delinquency rate by 15% by negotiating payment
Interacted with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
• Maintained records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
• Resolved customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as refunding money or adjusting bills.
• Completed contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issued service discontinuance orders using computers.
Referred patients to appropriate health care services and resources.
• Maintained knowledge of community services and resources available to patients.
• Organized and scheduled patients for their wellness appointment to identify problems related to their
• Coordinated communication between patients, family members, medical staff, and administrative staff
to identify high risk/problems areas to improve their health in those areas and compiled patient data.
• Evaluated and directed patient inquiries or complaints to appropriate medical staff members and follow-
up to ensure satisfactory resolution.