As a seasoned physician relations representative, I have amassed a wealth of experience and expertise in fostering strong relationships between medical professionals and healthcare institutions. Specializing in pediatrics, cardiology, urology, and gastroenterology, my track record includes facilitating seamless communication channels, coordinating referral processes, and organizing educational outreach programs. Operationally, I am responsible for tracking and maintaining budgets, analyzing data to strategically build each book of business, and work with each practice to ensure seamless referral systems for referring physicians. With a keen understanding of the unique needs of each specialty, I am dedicated to ensuring optimal patient care by connecting top-tier physicians with the resources they require.
• Responsible for driving sales volume for AdventHealth Heart, Lung and Vascular Institute and AdventHealth Pediatrics Institute to exceed budgeted sales quotas
• Managed and built complex, strategic client relationships as well as resolving pain points between physicians and hospital administration
• Experience in project management between sub-service line marketing requests within the Heart, Lung and Vascular Institute
• Familiar with not-for-profit growth strategies, SaaS platforms (Salesforce), and budgeting and marketing flight planning
• Efficient in mining and analyzing data for business development strategies and sales territory planning
• Hybrid position, required to manage my own calendar, meetings, time in field, and report outs.
· Conducted an immersive evaluation and presentation of day-to-day operations, including outside sales representatives’ responsibilities, accounts receivables, marketing, purchasing and warehouse operations and presented to the board of directors and President of company.
· Worked diligently with an ordering and purchasing system for each account to meet their account needs.
· Exceeded monthly tier goals for top brands by 15%.
· Increased retention of existing accounts and opened 53 new accounts in the Central Florida region over a 7-month period.