UI focused Web Developer offering 4+ years of React, Next.js & Typescript experience supplemented by an academic background in UI/UX Design. Adept at leveraging a deep understanding of web development technologies, trends, and best practices to deliver exceptional user experiences across all web platforms.
Relevant Coursework: User Experience Design, Intro to Python, Computer Science, Digital Marketing, Cross-Cultural Digital Business, Management Information Systems, Entrepreneurship Principals & Practices, Digital Media Design & Production, Graphic Design
• Served as a key developer in building nearly 60% of the FE codebase that supported the on-boarding
of over 30,000 users.
• Contributed to the app’s launch success by architecting and implementing essential features such as
listing pages, pricing and checkout flow, availability calendars, and all design system components.
• Assisted backend team with building robust & efficient endpoints across microservices in a type-safe
Python environment using FastAPI and PostgreSQL.
• Assisted hiring and mentoring 3 junior developers, overseeing their adherence to app architecture
and documentation on the FE stack and custom design system.
• Responsible for the design & front-end build of flagship website, landing pages and donation platform
using React, Next.js, & Tailwind CSS.
• Developed & Designed the “MyStaywell” funding platform (GoFundMe clone) to set funding goals,
track donations progress, and increase internal network donations.
• Implemented mobile responsive websites and landing pages from concept through deployment.
• Designed brand guidelines and visual identity for StayWell’s image as a new and thriving charity (logo/
colors/typography/CSS standard libraries ect.)
• Designed & developed booking & internal admin system that allowed users to schedule bookings,
arrange cleanings, and automate reporting for all admin related tasks (React Web App).
• Designed & developed svsrelo.com which featured custom component library to dynamically display
content & blog posts via uploaded markdown files.
• Created “Supplier Portal” Tool to automate supplier/unit on-boarding and eliminate redundancy.
Portal data would communicate to database and be displayed on booking & management system (see
• Reduced bounce rate by 15% on landing pages by introducing new designs and using AMP HTML
framework for selected ad campaigns.
• Managed analytic accounts from Hotjar, Ahrefs, & Google Analytics to make well-informed design
decisions on company website, landing pages, and email lists.
• Redesigned automated email flow to maximize engagement, increase customer response rate, and
improve internal communication between departments.