Accomplished strategy consultant with 8+ years of experience driving business growth, leading cross-functional teams, and delivering innovative digital products. Successfully achieved >$1bn top-line growth and cost savings across a diverse portfolio of F200 brands – including Sanofi, Visa, Morgan Stanley, HSBC, and American Express.
• Cross-functional Leadership – Leading teams of 2-3 individuals to implement digital solutions across sales, operations, and engineering teams, increasing operational efficiency, and decreasing average costs by ~10-15%
• Strategic Planning – Developed strategic plans across a variety of topics including: cost-cutting strategy, growth strategy, customer experience, technology strategy, risk strategy, and acquisitions to deliver >$1bn in growth and cost-savings to clients
Strategy Consultant with a broad range of expertise in growth strategy, operating model optimizations, cost-cutting strategy, private equity due diligences, and risk strategy.
Representative Clients: Bank of Montreal (BMO), Fidelity National Information Services (FIS), International Monetary Fund (IMF), American Express, H.I.G. Capital, Goldman Sachs
• Achieved cost savings of $60M+ for an international bank with $900B+ in total assets by leading the baseline assessment of current processes and pain points to benchmark against industry-leading standards and revise risk model practices
• Executed cost reduction strategies through efficient resource allocation and streamlined processes resulting in ~10% (~$250M) cost reduction for a (>$35B market cap) FinTech company
• Reduced operational costs by ~$35M in operational costs for a F100 company by developing target-state operating model (including governance, roles and responsibilities, key interactions and dependencies, etc.)
• Managed cross-functional team to review and redesign business processes and analyze technical requirements to conduct a market study identifying suitable technology solutions; leading to ~$5M in attributable reduction in yearly costs for a global financial institution
• Conducted market analysis and financial modeling of potential investments in industrial services, consumer goods, and media and industries, resulting in successful acquisitions for private equity clients
• Devised and implemented internal go-to-market strategies for customer experience (CX) engagements, driving standardized CX maturity baselining and seamless CX transformation implementation
Results-driven Consulting and Analytics Summer Manager responsible for leading growth initiatives for card issuers by leveraging data analytics, strategic insights, and marketing expertise
• Developed growth strategy targeted at increasing cardholder engagement, decreasing cash transactions and growing customer spend for a national prepaid card issuer, unlocking 12%+ in attributable revenue growth
• Led the financial analysis and impact of Covid-19 on total US consumer prepaid card payment volumes by consumer segment, merchant category, and geographic location to benchmark performance of card-issuing clients
Responsible for managing project teams and delivering business solutions driving over $125M in cost savings and $200M in attributable revenue. Responsibilities have included technical implementations, project planning, scoping, requirements gathering, meeting facilitation, and business process improvement/optimization
Representative Clients: Sanofi, Morgan Stanley, HSBC, M&T Bank
• Unlocked ~$6M in annual benefits for leading North American bank by collaborating with 40+ cross-functional stakeholders, leading design and strategy sessions to optimize the loan origination process, and implementing a new origination system
• Achieved 20% increase in sales productivity and $300M in attributable top-line growth for a F200 pharmaceutical company by leading a team of consultants and engineers to implement new CRM system for client’s 5,000+ users
• Conducted comprehensive business and technical requirement gathering by partnering with key stakeholders to facilitate the successful sale of a mortgage portfolio, infusing $1B+ cash into client’s business
• Drove attributable yearly cost savings of ~$25M for a F100 global wealth management company by managing a team of 25+ cross-functional stakeholders to improve mortgage lending and servicing processes and technology
• Earned two promotions within the span of four years. Transitioned from individual contributor to leading teams of 2-3 analysts and consultants.