Focused customer service professional skilled in lead operations, customer relationship development, background in healthcare fields and technical support. Personable and dedicated with extensive experience in the financial industry. Solid team player with an upbeat, positive attitude and proven skill in establishing rapport with clients. Experience utilizing CRM software.
• Opening and closing the store • Floor management
• Cash/credit handling
• Train new hires
• Assisting store cashiers at peak periods • Assisting with employee schedules
• Reconciling cash registers
• Filling in for store manager if need be • Customer service
• Provide administrative and customer support around the store to ensure customers are able to find what they need
• Provide ideas for reaching sales goals
• Auditing through business plan
• Loss prevention
• Receive inbound calls as well as outbound to and from patients or physician’s offices regarding orders for medications, pharmacy services and any other non-clinical inquiries.
• Record and process orders and/or inquiries received by fax, mail, telephone, and/or through patient direct contact.
• Provide timely response to patients’ non-clinical inquiries by telephone and/or email in an inbound service center, consistent with service and quality standards.
• Provide pricing, availability, schedule information and obtain methods of payment within established guidelines.
• De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied patients and offer patient assistance and support using empathy and compassion.
• Escalate calls to clinicians, insurance verification teams, specialized teams and support teams as required.
• Connect patients with pharmacists for counseling and clinical inquiries as required.
• Operate effectively in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment that requires attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
● Maintained customer satisfaction with forward-thinking strategies focused on addressing customer needs and resolving concerns.
● Answered customer telephone calls promptly to avoid on-hold wait times.
● Answered constant flow of customer calls with minimal wait times.
● Offered advice and assistance to customers, paying attention to special needs or wants.
● Verified insurance coverage by telephone and online to guarantee proper reimbursement of benefits and estimate patients’ financial responsibilities.
● Provided policy information and maintained enforcement.
● Reviewed reports and individual transactions which appeared suspicious to uncover possible fraudulent activity.
● Analyzed large amounts of data to find patterns of fraud and anomalies.
● Contacted customers directly to notify of fraudulent activity and minimize impacts.
● Collaborated with team members to discuss fraud trends and brainstorm methods to combat this type of crime.
● Provided exemplary level of customer service to clients and company personnel.
● Summarized all key information regarding investigation into detailed report for delivery to client.
● Quickly learned new skills and applied them to daily tasks, improving efficiency and productivity. ● Demonstrated respect, friendliness and willingness to help wherever needed.
● Maintained energy and enthusiasm in fast-paced environment.
● Used critical thinking to break down problems, evaluate solutions
● Assisted customers in identifying issues and explained solutions to restore service and functionality. ● Resolved diverse range of technical issues across multiple systems and applications for customers and end-users across various time zones.
● Collaborated with supervisors to escalate and address customer inquiries or technical issues.
● Translated complex technical issues into digestible language for non-technical users.
● Assisted customers with product selection based on stated needs, proposed use and budget.
● Documented transactions and support interactions in system for future reference and addition to knowledge base.
● Submitted service tickets for equipment maintenance requests.
● Activated accounts for clients interested in new services.