Versatile and trusted senior recruiting professional with expertise in sourcing, attracting, and successfully placing top- tier candidates. Drives transformative talent acquisition capabilities while developing and executing strategic sourcing strategies to identify diverse talent for both current and future roles across the enterprise. Agile mindset coupled with demonstrative success in developing, leading, and executing talent sourcing and acquisition strategies using innovative and cost-effective recruiting methods, including direct sourcing. Delivers a positive, proactive, and compelling candidate experience from first engagement through on-boarding.
Drove full lifecycle recruiting process including market insights, sourcing, candidate assessments and interview coaching, offer/contract negotiations, and acceptance from Enterprise Account Executives and Implementation Specialists.
❖ Grew Uber Health division by hiring 5 new individuals within 4 months—doubled sales output, placed them 2nd in revenue generation, and became 1st department to experience rapid expansion.
❖ Transitioned struggling Uber-Eats sales department within 3 months; utilized talent acquisition capabilities to hire 5 Account Representatives, rebuild manager relationships, and earn praise from senior management.
▪ Developed effective sourcing strategies to hire and deliver strong and diverse talent for current and future needs.
▪ Partnered strategically with hiring managers to set appropriate expectations and develop consistent interview processes that led to quality hires for the organization.
▪ Delivered consistent positive candidate experiences with proactive communication and engagement throughout the recruiting process.
▪ Conducted recruitment for diversity hires and proposed ideas for new perspectives.
▪ Utilized iCIMS for reports, dashboards, and other data resources to accurately manage and oversee the
▪ Collaborated with Uber immigration team to research and develop better immigration processes.
Collaborated with hiring managers in the Northeast and South regions of the U.S. to source and recruit for the following positions: Audiologist, Patient Care, District Manager, and Call Center Representatives.
❖ Absorbed additional recruitment responsibilities from a recently terminated regional recruiter—managed 7 states and 10 stakeholders; developed a new action plan to shorten the interview cycle and the successful hiring of 25 candidates within 4 months.
❖ Spearheaded new vendor management process and partnership with 3rd party recruitment agencies to guide candidate screenings, decrease complaints, and increase new hires significantly; ultimately recognized organization-wide for creativity and innovative stewardship of resources.
▪ Sourced qualified candidates via LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Audiology On-line, and Hear Careers job boards; attended annual conventions, conferences, and career fairs; managed candidates using iCIMS.
▪ Screened candidates using skill qualifiers and behavioral based interviewing questions; provided key stakeholders with qualified candidate summaries and scheduled interviews.
▪ Generated market research and competitive intelligence on industry trends and developments.
▪ Identified and championed diversity and outreach initiatives; maintain all critical information in employment
systems for EEO/Affirmative Action Planning.
▪ Partner with key stakeholders to generate competitive offers, initiate the written offer, background checks, and
new hire paperwork process.
Strategically recruited/hired candidates for roughly 120 client companies including Bed Bath & Beyond, Gucci, Goya, PRAB, Keyence, Covanta Energy, and The Conti Group.
▪ Placed temporary, consultant and permanent candidates to open job requisitions with business clientele; developed and maintained business relationships with over 100 hiring managers.
▪ Trained up to 4 recruiters in the Call Center/Inside Sales, Finance & Accounting and Clerical & Customer Service temporary staffing departments.
Specialized in temporary and consultant staffing and client development within finance and accounting * Promoted from Market Specialist to Client Relationship Representative in January 2013.
▪ Managed upward of 75 accounts including: JP Morgan, McGraw-Hill, Estée Lauder, and Weil Cornell Medical College through Salesforce.
▪ Performed sourcing, cold calling, identifying potential end users, scheduling 15 client visits a week, conducting 400 dials a week, and the marketing of potential candidates.