Using my experience/expertise in finance and accounting along with my education to further my career and add value to the business.
A strong understanding of the Wealth & Asset Management (WAM) industry and a good understanding of typical Finance processes (e.g., Reporting, FP&A, Operations etc.)
• Strong knowledge on various asset classes such as fixed income, equity, derivatives across front office, middle office and back office for either or both “buy” and “sell” side of business
• Strong communications skills and evident working with people and teams from different ethnic backgrounds.
• Leverage technology to continually learn to improve service delivery and maintain our leading-edge best practices.
• Problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry.
• Strong stakeholder management skills in understanding strategic direction and being able to convert into cohesive change management strategy and plans
• Ability to develop client opportunities and identify market growth opportunities
• Exposure to portfolio management, trade execution, data control and operations and portfolio administration
• Support client to maintain financial model and prepare periodic reporting along with presentation of financial results
• Work with SQL, Oracle, Power BI, Jira, on various projects
Work closely with SPA to collaborate with key Finance and Accounting stakeholders, team members, and client resources across various locations to test, in Account Management of multi-million dollars accounts
• Supported efforts to instruct business clients on solution for optimization, generalization, and standardization general business practices
• Use Oracle and Jira to implement new software
• Wrote SQL queries against databases to provide data analysis
• Coordinated end of the month closing procedures under accordance with GAAP
• Coordinated the full month end procedure, including preparation of balance sheets, income statements, and trial balance statements
• Coordinate with sales, finance, and upper management to reconcile major accounts to ensure deliverables are complete in accordance with established timelines
• Evaluate credit risk and analyze account discrepancies in concert with risk analysis Work with IT team to implement Bot that help collector pulls invoices directly from one platform,
• Proactively identify issues within invoicing and contracts that lead to disputes on billing
• Prepared general ledger and journal entries analysis
• Cooperated with internal and external auditors