Innovative UX/UI minded visual design and marketing professional with more than 5 years of experience, passionate about user research and strategy developing digital products with cutting edge, user centered design. Strengths in creativity, teamwork, and big picture thinking with a passion for building projects from ideation to execution. Fine arts background coupled with strong research skills, I have an eye for high-quality design.
– Manage the comprehensive online presence of Luxer One, overseeing all aspects of our brand’s digital footprint
– Lead social media strategy, curating engaging content and fostering meaningful connections with the audience including maintaining an A+ rating on BBB
– Educate and engage current customers on product updates and features to enhance user satisfaction and retention
– Initiated and took a leadership role in creating Luxer One’s brand mascot, aligning it with our brand identity
– Function as a video producer, director, casting director, and screenwriter, creating over 35 captivating Youtube videos to promote our products and services, growing our youtube subscriber count by 85%
– Manage influencer marketing efforts, identifying and collaborating with talent, negotiating contracts, and ensuring deliverables are met.
– Doubled the brand’s instagram following from 10k to ~20k in two months.
– Grew the reach of the brand monthly from ~30k views/post to over 100k views/post.
– Diversified content strategy by adding new channels including Youtube Shorts.
– Defined the new brand strategy resulting in a complete brand-redesign and building a new website to create a more cohesive and succinct user experience
– Brought to life the voice of the Davies Imaging brand by strategizing content to create a brand story that would resonate with our target audience.
– Lead all overseas editor work on time & on budget including creating detailed instructions, communicating clear asks & guidelines across languages.
– Successfully completed high-end photo composites worth up to $10,000 weekly for clients utilizing a keen sense for quality and expert knowhow of Adobe Suite.
– Owned the social media content strategy and implementation processes across all social platforms including growing Davies Pinterest following from 0 to 20,000 monthly viewers in 3 months.
– Defined the new Strom Living brand strategy via market research, B2C & B2B market testing resulting in deployment of a new name, graphics, & market presence.
– Managed & created content across all social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
– Designed & implemented new product packaging, product designs, print & digital manuals, and other materials for both customer & business partner facing assets.
– Saw an opportunity to modernize the time-tracking system & took the initiative to own the transition and on-boarding process for all employees.
– Conducted demographics research to sharpen targeted marketing through multiple digital & print avenues.
– In charge of digital promotion & print marketing materials for humanities events.
– Grew the online presence from ~200 followers to ~4,000 equating to more than half of the UC Merced student population. This resulted in engaging more than half of the student body in humanities’ events.