I help organizations positively impact the world through strategic intelligence and public affairs. Over the last 12 years, I’ve worked with personal brands, space startups, government marketing agencies, risk analysis firms, and more. I engage in professional development with Joint Special Operations University focusing on strategic influence, and I have successfully helped sustainability-focused companies refine their messaging to attract ESG investors.
My approach focuses on solving humanity’s most significant problems by synthesizing public and private interests leveraging cultural intelligence, data analysis, common sense, and empathy.
I make the things make sense.
Take a trip to my website to learn more: [hidden link]
Consult with small businesses, personal brands, space startups, govtech marketing agencies, and risk analysis firms to service clients in building a more secure and sustainable world.
Drive sales, increase market share, and successfully attract Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) investors through sustainability-focused and policy-driven communications strategies and materials for clients. Enhance strategic intelligence products for DoD-facing customers. Work completed as an independent contractor. See LinkedIn profile for comprehensive work history. Recent achievements are listed below
• Commanded $500,00 in initial seed funding and on track to pull in $4 million by developing ESG positioning strategy and successfully capturing investor interest for aspiring B-corp.
• Designed organizational structure and research process for a nascent NGO and helped recruit research teams. Supported entrepreneur in strategic entity formation and bylaws development.
• Delivered 300% ROI for government customers through leveraging OSINT and business intelligence analysis techniques to support DoD supply chain risk management and resilience operations.
• Responsible for event research and analysis to assess financial, operational, legal/regulatory, geopolitical, market, and people risks of third-party suppliers and relevant adversarial targets.
• Successfully increased federal sales by developing an event marketing strategy and developing as well as executing social media and content strategy as a space startup launched its IPO.
• Responsible for long-form and social media content writing and strategy development. Collaborated cross-functionally with legal and sales teams to create sales enablement materials incorporating sensitive defense and space topics.
• Successfully increased sales and grew online audiences for multiple clients including small businesses, non-profits, and government contractors.
• Responsible for social media content strategy and execution, front-end WordPress web development, and content writing on a per-project basis in collaboration with the company’s owner.