Highly organized, result driven employee with defined experience in hospitality, customer service, and team management. Excellent in-person and over-the-phone communication skills. Hands-on management style that motivates and produces effective results. Thrives to establish and maintain a positive environment.
Currently enrolled, obtaining certifications throughout program.
– Maintain the common areas, order supplies/inventory, and keep a high-volume workplace consistently organized.
– Provide daily breakfast, snacks, and a weekly happy hour.
– Plan and execute events that vary in size, budget, and grandeur.
– Actively participate in Chamber of Commerce activities and occasionally plan and host events for them.
– Troubleshoot a broad range of problems including technical complications, scheduling conflicts, member disputes, and vendor activity.
– Organize components of employer’s physical, social, and digital life (providing detailed reports on research projects, running errands, booking events/vacations, and scheduling appointments).
– Handle private information and provide it from memory in necessary situations (doctor appointments, insurance calls, business meetings, etc).
– Take initiative to alleviate workload to the maximum extent until escalation is required.
– Maintained a high volume of emails while answering and fulfilling customer requests within the SLA terms (including returns, exchanges, order modifications, and inventory complications).
– Handled escalated customer situations in a way that produced an equitable solution for both the company and the customer.
– Promptly recalled over 250 products and details and provided them to customers on demand.
– Constructed a program development plan for students between 1st and 8th grade specific to each student’s learning and behavioral needs.
– Communicated student progress through email and interpersonal communication with student’s families and educational teams.