I am a Data Science Analyst. Combining my data analytics skills and my marketing experience, I am creative with data mining efforts to develop new process’, improve customer experiences, and synthesize data-driven stories.
– Collaborate with data scientists to strategize audience segmentation with 1st party data and 3rd party data using Python and Azure
– Build an insights repository of historical campaigns using PowerBI – write case studies, and update best practices based on results – standaridze SQL quieres in Treasure Data to optimzie time spent on reporting and KPI tracking.
– Act as the 1PD advisor in creating attribution models that factor in a multi-device, multi-step consumer journey, with multiple engagement points contributing to conversion
– Support knowledge of statistics (Hypothesis testing, regression analysis, causality analysis)
– Develop strategy for targeting metrics, reporting structures and dashboards to help measure & improve operational performance
– Build custom measurement plans, optimize tagging structures, and lead reporting analytics
– Use Python to build scripts for cleaning data, data visualization, and building web scrapers using BeautifulSoup and Selenium
– Perform strategy research on RFPs using analysis tools (RivalIQ, Helixa, Netbase, GWI) and perform competitive analysis using consumer segmentation and social listening monitors.
– Optimize dashboard based on analysis needs and data visualization (Sprinklr, Datorama, PowerBI, SQL)
– Streamlined optimal workflows and excel automation into reports on Power BI dashboard
– Worked collaboratively with internal & external stakeholders (client and creative agency) to plan and produce analytics deliverables
– Performed in-depth analysis of Ad-Hoc reports using Python and Jupyter Notebooks
– Use marketing research from partners (PlaceIQ, 4C, programmatic teams) to develop insights on strategy
– Identified digital trends of strategy across platforms including: FB/IG, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, SearchAds360, Amobee
– Analyzed client-audience interaction and consumer behavior through Google Analytics
Measured SEO strength with MozPro, ahrefs, Spyfu dashboard and optimized accordingly (Domain/Page Authority, Backlinks)
– Ran client rankings, created reports, wrote content, and completed necessary research for clients
– SEO Performance Reports included: Anniversary reports, Content Expansion, Backlink Competitor Reports, Competitor Analysis, Based on Rankings, Directory Submission, Existing Content Audits, Comparative Analysis
Exclusive, experimental and pre-release features
For people just getting started
Everything in Free, and: