Hello! My name is Brandon – I’m a Customer Success professional with over 8 years of experience in customer-facing roles. I currently function as a Customer Success Team lead at my company. I lead a team of ten CSMs who each manage a portfolio of over 200 digital freelancers to establish high-touch, valuable relationships that aim to grow their online freelancing businesses through means of virtual consulting & service page optimization. I am skilled in relationship building & management, data analysis, project management, cross-department collaboration, public speaking, training and development.
– Managing a team of ten CSM’s
– Provide required support and resources to ensure my team can fulfill their roles to their maximum potential.
– Facilitated and delegated several of team-wide initiatives including KPI management, Voice of the Customer presentations, user networking events, educational & onboarding webinars, and program rollouts.
– Worked with other Success Team Leads, Group Managers, and Directors to ensure companywide goals were achieved
– Cross-department collaboration
– Managed a portfolio of 200+ digital freelancers with an end goal of growing their overall revenue via 1:1 consultation
– Maintained a 92% or more portfolio retention rate
– Conducted & hosted multiple webinars for our managed freelancer population.
– Worked with various cross-functional departments and key stakeholders on collaborative initiatives.
– Participated & led multiple projects with the intended goal of gathering feedback from our users to improve the platform.
– Facilitated both new hire and specialist up-skilling classes of up to 20 agents.
– Laid the groundwork for class agendas completed in a timely fashion
– Measured agent behaviors, attendance, and aptitude via various training tools.
– Maintained consistent communication with the agent’s future/current Team Leads.
– Stayed current with global training initiatives and assisted with rolling out new learning platforms.
– Regularly listened to & evaluated both live and recorded agent calls
– Partnered with stakeholders at the site level to provide effective and impactful coaching and development via face-to-face feedback to agents.
– Analyzed data to create action plans for intentional work based on return on investment.
– Facilitated calibrations and assisted with rolling out any new information to the office.
– Provided friendly efficient customer service to both guests & hotel partners via both inbound/outbound calls
– Maintained individual KPIs including CSAT, number of daily contacts, and call quality
Exclusive, experimental and pre-release features
For people just getting started
Everything in Free, and: