A Senior Level leader with over 10 years of experience creating and deploying impactful business development strategies to facilitate consistent revenue growth in new and existing verticals. Committed leader of people with a passion for talent development and cost savings. Highly skilled in change management, project oversight, KPI setting and partnering with all levels of leadership to drive strategy.
Managed the full lifecycle of the product from quote to delivery by developing and delivering process maps and work instructions for a team of 5 Product Managers accountable for inventory accuracy and physical product movement.
• Managed a team of Product Managers to achieve a 37% increase in inventory accuracy in first 90 days.
• Collaborated with executive team to develop Top 10 industrial change projects for improved use of facility storage and production areas.
• Facilitated change process to introduce new forecasting techniques resulting in $400K in annual savings.
• Directed high-profile projects such as moving 8,000 tons of inventory from main campus to auxiliary campus leading to increased security of product.
• Enabled staff to succeed by providing training and development opportunities, resulting in a 100% employee retention rate.
TTN Fleet Solutions | March 2017 – July 2019
Inherited a team of high performing area managers to train for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification which resulted in 2 Certified Green Belts and 3 Certified Black Belts.
• Collaborated with the executive team to set goals and objectives that aligned with the company’s overall mission and vision, resulting in increased brand awareness and market share.
• Developed a strategic plan and proprietary tool for redistribution of direct labor cost which resulted in a savings of $60K per month.
• Collaborated with Vendor Relations leadership to create heat maps which strengthened vendor networks and reduced EOS payment events by over 50%.
• Maintained 100% department staff retention rate via a developmental and relationship-oriented approach to leadership.
Developed and improved daily operations for 26 direct reports at 2 cost centers by line balancing schedules for fabrication and assembly. Through natural career progression promotions, assisted with high visibility full-site improvements.
• Worked independently to improve On-time Delivery from 55% to 98% with consistent sustainment.
• Independently led hardware consignment Kaizen resulting in $272K annualized savings and the President’s Silver Award.
• Co-led 2017 Hoshin Kanri event with N1 and N2 levels of leadership to identify areas for overhaul of corporate standard work in order to radically increase profitability.
Using knowledge and skills gained from Safran Seats and TTN Fleet Solutions, worked weekend hours for short term project assessment and implementation at several local business sites while maintaining perfect attendance and high-level success at primary employers.
• Victor Technologies | Implemented visual management boards in 30+ cost centers; 2 Gemba boards.
• Glenn Polk Auto Group | Used CRM data repository to provide insight into inventory forecasting as well as advertising spend.
• Denton Auto Glass | Developed standard work documents for all company roles.
• Harden Sawmill | Delivered highly complex full OSHA implementation.
• iFoam of Denton | Delivered warehouse layout, OSHA manual, and inventory spend analysis.
• Camping World of Denton | Delivered CAD based facility layout.
Exclusive, experimental and pre-release features
For people just getting started
Everything in Free, and: