Accomplished Business Executive with an exemplary career track record of driving organizational sales, performance, profitability, and growth through strategic leadership and cultivation of authentic partnerships.
Energetic and results-driven professional with demonstrated success in implementing a customer-centric approach to advance customer service, sales, and business development, while meeting and exceeding established company goals. Recognized for providing critical leadership to build new ventures, accelerate growth, revitalize underperforming operations, and deliver strong financial results. Influential leader; adept at leading and motivating teams, while nurturing a positive work culture of open communication, collaboration, accountability, and excellence.
Network with top-tier industrial OEMs, deploying AI technology to revolutionize customer product processes. Apply in-depth product knowledge to tailor SaaS solutions to unique customer needs and boost upsells, while maximizing customer satisfaction.
• Captured and closed deals spanning from low to mid-hundred thousand dollars, effectively yielding $1.6M in ARR through the facilitation of compelling client interactions.
• Cultivated and nurtured key relationships with $1B+ customers, achieving a 100% retention rate in all accounts while strategically expanding business reach.
• Consistently surpassed sales quotas by over 20%.
• Recognized the growth potential in Marelli’s single-plant utilization of our production monitoring solution and capitalized on
opportunities by establishing a trusting relationship with the operations team.
o Strengthened the relationship with the plant manager, resulting in introductions to manufacturing personnel and subsequent sales to five new plants, generating mid-hundred thousands in revenue.
o Collaborated with engineers to integrate L2L with Marelli’s HR software, streamlining operations and yielding a 0.5% increase in Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) within the initial months, translating to projected savings of $160K annually.
• Conceptualized and executed a targeted outreach campaign, leading to a 30% expansion of the client base within the first year of tenure.
Steered the outbound prospecting cycle to introduce global manufacturers to an industry-leading smart manufacturing platform that revolutionized continuous improvement in production and plant management. Employed organic sales processes and a prospecting strategy to initiate relationships with new targeted accounts. Aided management of the pipeline of activity from prospect to close using a CRM, and ensured comprehensive follow-up with all leads. Forecasted and presented results to leadership to highlight the direct correlation between prospecting efforts and key success metrics.
• Attained 250% over-quota performance during best month.
• Fostered authentic relationships with accounts, resulting in the establishment of nearly 12 monthly meetings on average
and surpassing quota by 50%.
• Drove business opportunities forward by coordinating with account executives and team members to craft targeted lists,
devise impactful call strategies, and deliver impactful messaging.
Conducted advanced competitive analyses, formulated a comprehensive go-to-market strategy, and devised a capitalization strategy for a cutting-edge fitness tracker designed to monitor physical performance. Forged genuine partnerships with engineering and legal teams to foster collaboration in key project facets. Devised and implemented questionnaires and surveys to research/analyze industry trends, market conditions, and competitor advantages.
• Architected resources contributing to enhancements in product and prototype quality, while simultaneously refining and optimizing workflows.
• Earned recognition from engineering and legal teams for highly effective verbal and written communication, adeptly conveying knowledge, extracting essential information, and achieving predefined objectives.
Executed complex economic and financial analyses to assess the viability of establishing a sales department within the small-scale US office. Determined potential savings of nearly $1.5M over a two-year period by optimizing the utilization of European sales teams to target US companies. Crafted executive-level summary reports and presentations to convey results in high-stakes meeting settings. Partnered with leadership teams to define daily, weekly, and monthly objectives for US targets and deliver insights through training sessions to equip the team with effective strategies for selling to US customers.
• Liaised with C-Suite leadership to establish and develop the Sales Department, conducting advanced research to address customer needs and exhibiting superior collaboration skills with stakeholders for effective communication.
• Conducted a successful test trial with Qualcomm Incorporated, facilitating the creation of a quasi-US sales team by connecting a current customer with key foreign personnel and assets.
• Introduced formal processes and best practices in sales operations, resulting in notable enhancements in results, productivity, and overall effectiveness.
• Earned a direct request from the President to spearhead the design of the company software interface following the successful improvement of client information accessibility by transforming customer questionnaires with pivot tables and Excel macros.
Provided holistic leadership as the revenue driver, project manager, and data analytics specialist at Jenoptik. Innovated business initiatives and selling points to seamlessly integrate customer solutions across multiple lines of business. Developed account strategy and executed territory planning through close collaboration with accounts.
• Generated over $2.5M in revenue through strategic customer consultation and compelling presentations via warm calls, online, and in-person demonstrations.
• Functioned as a technical expert within the Opticline product group in the entire US, achieving recognition as one of the eight global experts within the first four months at the 3.5K-employee company.
• Partnered with company executives to assess budgets, quality assurance projects, evaluate trends, forecast change, and integrate change initiatives, thereby enhancing bottom-line performance and long-term growth potentials.
• Rapidly acquired in-depth technical knowledge of the metrology industry as well as a nuanced engineering understanding of the technology functionality and unique capabilities of the company product.
Exclusive, experimental and pre-release features
For people just getting started
Everything in Free, and: