Experience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships and provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while working with stellar clients on ambitious projects. Leading software development consultancy, Clevertech, is looking to hire a Client Services Analyst to support our team’s rapid growth. You will be integral to the development and success of our organization while also being able to take advantage of the many meaningful, career-developing opportunities you’ll be provided.
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline relevant to analytics and/or client services (For example Business, Marketing, Maths, Economics, Political Science, International Relations, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years post-baccalaureate work experience with a fast-growing or Fortune 500 calibre organization
- Willingness to learn from the ground up, no product-specific experience necessary. Our team’s backgrounds vary from Client Services, to Project Management, Sales, Marketing and several in-between
- Strong track record of work-based success with tangible achievements attributable to you
- Confidence in regularly communicating complex ideas to internal teams and external clients both verbally and in writing
- Located within the United States or Canada; please note this is a full-time, W2 role. Must be able to pass a background check.
- Translate complex business problems into easily digestible narratives
- Facilitate communication between Frontend and Backend development teams, DevOps Engineers, UI/UX Designers and clients
- Assist development team in removing blockers and getting questions answered
- Document requirements provided by the client as user stories and acceptance criteria in a scrum backlog
- Consult on UI/UX design and usability
Why Clevertech is an amazing place to work at:
At Clevertech, you can expect that you will:
- Be 100% dedicated to one project at a time so that you can hone your skills, innovate and grow.
- Be a part of a team of talented and friendly senior-level developers.
- Work on projects that allow you to use cutting edge tech. We believe in constantly evolving your mastery.
The result? We produce meaningful work and we are truly proud and excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.