- Bachelor’s Degree
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Knowledge and experience with APIs
- Experience with code with languages such as C#, Java, HTML, Angular, .NET, Python, etc.
- Experience teaching technical material in a classroom as well as conference setting
- Successful completion certification exams
- Self-confident and able to engage and manage learning audience effectively
- Manages situations or information easily and quickly with limited direction or training
- Highly organized and experienced at successfully multi-tasking
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Speak or write with ease, clarity and impact, using a communication style appropriate to the subject and the audience
- Demonstrated ability to develop and use engaging, informative and compelling presentation methodologies
- Sharp, fast learner with a technology curiosity and aptitude
- Up to 25% travel time required
- Based on individual states’ employment laws, the following details are to comply with the relevant salary posting requirements: base salary range of $64,000-$86,000 and eligible for bonus and benefits
What you can expect next
- Hyland Recruiters thoroughly review every application and will contact you within 1 to 2 weeks regarding next steps. Be sure to add Hyland to your contacts list and check your spam folder so you never miss a message from us!
- Any follow up questions? Email your Recruiter directly at [email protected].
401(k) Retirement Savings. Flexible Schedule. Paid Time Off. Medical, Dental, Vision. Volunteer Paid Time Off. Wellness Reimbursement. Paid Parental Leave. Sabbatical Program.