PestPac by WorkWave empowers Pest Control companies to reach their full potential with powerful software (SaaS). WorkWave is looking for a driven Mid Market Account Manager that possesses strong consultative and presentation skills. In this role, you will understand how our client’s field service companies operate and speak to their common business objectives. You will be responsible for learning how to navigate a software solution, provide online demonstrations, and consistently achieve new pipeline, sales activity, and quota goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis. If you are great at what you do, creative in your approach, and passionate about sales, come join an amazing team in a fun, open environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Prospecting to current customers to generate up/cross-sell opportunities including:
- Contract/Proposal Preparation
- Convert general product interest into open revenue generating opportunities and closed business
- Provide Product demo to drive up/cross-sell opportunities
- Participate in Customer Calls with Customer Success allowing us to get to know our customers and identify sales opportunities
- Handle licensing changes when pricing is involved
- Understand customer business challenges and industry trends and consult with clients on how WinTeam and other TEAM business products can help them achieve their objectives
- Provide input to internal teams on customer needs
- Document activity in CRM system
- Report weekly on pipeline movement
- Help create the Account Manager playbook – lessons learned (what works, what doesn’t), how to run a successful sales call, steps for moving an opportunity along, and best prospecting practices
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US:
- We are laid back but buttoned up. We offer a casual work environment and remote work flexibility and have a passion for developing creative, innovative best in class solutions that directly contribute to the success of our customers
- We care deeply and deliver service and solutions that make a real difference in the lives of our clients and their businesses
- We openly accept others as they are and build strong partnerships based on trust
- Teamwork and collaboration is key to help our colleagues and customers solve their challenges
- Our team is energetic, fun, naturally inquisitive and eager to make an impact, we invite you to join us!
A GLOBAL COMPANY WITH A LOCAL PRESENCE:
- We know that there are benefits of being in the office and working from home. WorkWave promotes a healthy work/life balance and provides employees with the flexibility of collaborating in the office or the option to work virtually if desired.
- We have employees in over 30 states, 7 countries and many regional offices – each with their own set of perks and opportunities to give back to the local community.
- Whether you work remotely or take advantage of one of our offices, you’ll find a community of WorkWavers that value diversity, and care deeply about our products, clients, our communities and each other.
- WORKING REMOTE? Great! Our teams are well versed at working collaboratively in a fully virtual environment. We keep our offices available to all to use when working remotely isn’t feasible, or to help with cross training, team building and/or brainstorming.
RELAX, WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED:
- Employees can expect a robust benefits package, including health and dental, generous paid time off and 401k with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust Employee Assistance Program through TotalCare offering free counseling 24/7/365, plus financial counseling, legal guidance, adoption assistance services and much more!
- 24/7 access to virtual medical care with Teladoc
- Floating time off for holidays and/or your birthday
- Quarterly awards based on peer nominations
- Regional discounts and perks
- Opportunities to participate in charitable events and give back to the community
GROW WITH US:
- We understand the impact of attracting and keeping top talent and reward intellectual curiosity and a thirst for personal and professional growth
- Encouraging our employees that already have an intimate knowledge of and passion for our products to apply for other roles within our walls just makes sense!
- Our employees have access to extensive video libraries for soft skill and role specific training available 24/7 and live trainings are provided throughout the year
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
- 10 Time winner of Best Place to Work in New Jersey by NJBiz !
- WorkWave has been recognized with multiple awards for its outstanding products, growth and culture, including the Inc. 5000, SaaS Award, IT World Awards, Globe Awards, Silver Stevie Award for Employer of the Year, and Best Place to Work Inc. Magazine
- Recently named one of The Software Report’s 3rd annual list of the Top 100 Software Companies of 2022 (worldwide!)
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status: Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At WorkWave, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you feel like you could make a great impact in this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
WorkWave supports salary transparency, however please note that salary estimates provided by websites (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.) and not by WorkWave may not accurately reflect the actual salary range for the position.