I am an established design and product management leader with expertise in building scalable programs for non-for-profits and B2B-oriented organizations. I am committed to value-based leadership and personifying values through compelling copy and brand identity. An intrapreneur by definition.
Specialized in brand identity personification, digital and content strategy, user experience design, demand generation, and strategic content marketing.
▪ Manage national PreK-12 school partnerships team, focusing on developing revenue growth, strategic partnerships, and sustainable account management.
▪ Sales of STEM technologies and curriculum while maintaining & growing current partnerships.
▪ Assess and maintain program quality across over 120 partnership program sites
▪ Attend and operate educational conferences and national events while coordinating onsite marketing.
● Design and implement engaging content marketing strategies; this includes executing and maintaining
marketing campaigns, gathering campaign performance data, SEO/Web design, and writing compelling copy.
● Identify new corporate sponsorships and implement fundraising strategies to fund the training of National Park
Rangers across South Africa and Zambia.
● Manage public outreach initiatives to universities and the global conservation communities, growing our yearly
donations by over 280%.
Founded a privacy-preserving identity platform.
– Project Management as Lead System Architect (Visio, Miro, React, GraphQL, JSON, Node.js)
– Product Testing | UI/UX (Figma, Adobe XD)
– Creative Director for commercial advertisement and digital content development
– Aligning strategic partnerships and initiatives for best product market fit
-Marketing and Communications Strategist. Developed content marketing, SEO, product positioning, and brand strategy
– Spokesperson and Public Relations Specialist for Pulse Connect
▪ Delivered industry leading marketing & data platform to the automotive industry
▪ Maintained and grew enterprise customer relations through consultative selling.
▪ Consulted customers on digital advertising strategies in the automotive landscape as their SME.
Played a support role to both the product marketing teams and executive sales leadership. My responsibilities include pulling and preparing business reports for Chicagoland dealerships from Cars.com direct teams. I also organized and booked corporate events and client round tables.