Initiative-taker and a very adaptive learner. I offer a versatile skill set with experience in customer service, training, and management.
– Managed the efforts of Branch employees in providing a high level of customer service, including management of the rental counter, customer flow, and telephone service, as well as training by example.
– Managed overall operations by using initiative, independent judgment, discretion, and decision-making skills to perform a variety of duties and solve problems.
– Provide continual feedback regarding employee performance; meet with personnel to monitor sales goals and overall performance.
– Manage fleet for rentals.
– Managed branch receivables, including negotiating payment plans, collecting difficult accounts receivables, preparing write-offs for uncollectible accounts, and recommending accounts for referral to collection.
– Achieved top half of overall sales and customer service score in the region for 10+ months.
– Work in call center front line, providing the best-in-class quality customer service on every call.
– Assisted with management with a variety of assignments and can act as a team point of contact when an Associate Manager is absent.
– Oversaw performance evaluations and provide constructive feedback to representatives daily.
– Foster an environment of continuous development and professional growth.
– Assist with educating trainees on skills such as computer applications, phone systems, policies and procedures, and product assembly.
– Provide prompt and courteous customer service.
– Handle various types of store transactions for Circle K’s products and services.
– Trained new hires on store procedures and policies.
– Maintain a clean and pleasant store environment.
– Strategically resolved customer complaints.
– Acknowledge by upper management for great customer service and effectively becoming an asset to the store.
– Accomplished the training of 50+ employees.
– Demonstrated strong teamwork by learning all roles within the restaurant to meet the need of the customer.
– Awarded employee of the month 2 months in a row for efficient work and perfect attendance.
– Coordinated employees on which positions to cover during the shift to accomplished get customers in and out in a timely manner.
– Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
– Oversaw the employee recognition program.