Sally is a dedicated and accomplished professional with exquisite leadership skills. Known for her punctuality, organizational prowess, and self-starter attitude, Sally thrives in collaborative environments and excels at taking the lead on projects. Her commitment to continuous learning and teaching make her an invaluable asset to any team.
In her recent role, Sally has honed her skills and achieved notable accomplishments, including:
• Leading cross-functional teams in creating and training on new corporate processes.
• Effectively prioritizing goals and deadlines to consistently meet objectives.
• Expertly manipulating data from multiple software sources to identify growth opportunities.
• Developing and implementing training programs to enhance material retention and personnel satisfaction.
• Improving equipment efficiency, resulting in significant cost savings.
• Establishing and enforcing new standards to ensure operational excellence.
Sally’s ultimate aspiration is to lead a team of like-minded individuals who are encouraged to be creative and have a strong thirst for knowledge. With a preference for a hybrid role that offers schedule flexibility, she envisions a position that combines technical and digital skills with concrete tasks, striking a balance between structure and creativity. Sally particularly enjoys teaching and mentoring others, finding joy in sharing her expertise and empowering her colleagues.
Sally seeks to work for an organization with a diverse background in experiences, valuing the importance of mentorship for young professionals. She values work-life balance and believes in the power of a team’s diverse skill set to foster growth. Sally envisions a company culture that prioritizes employee well-being and supports a healthy work-life integration. She strongly advocates for an inclusive environment with a strong emphasis on age and racial diversity.
Masters in Industrial Engineering
Bachelors in Business Administration
Double Major in Supply Chain Management & Marketing
• Directed a 4-person continuous improvement team to delegate responsibilities to achieve project timelines
• Deployed 4 corporate-led Autonomous Maintenance processes across 10 packaging lines
• Increased equipment performance up to 12% resulting in cost savings of $122,000 per month on multiple packaging lines
• Designed, executed, and managed 4 management operating systems to increase process reliability
• Developed 100+ training materials, training validations, job aids, and process documentation for training
consistency & adherence to processes
• Scheduled and trained 100+ operators to newly adopted processes
• Digitized multiple forms and processes to reduce data entry, leverage collaboration, and provide real-time accessibility of information using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and SAP
• Managed project schedules, timelines, & resolved project issues to ensure on-time completion of projects
• Developed project mechanisms for monitoring project progress through the use of software applications & agile workflows
• Presented & prepared reports for senior leadership reflecting project status
• Collaborated cross-functionally with quality, maintenance, and operational departments to drive continuous improvement projects
• Observed and received training in each plant department to gain insight into each area’s core competencies
• Managed 30 employees and oversaw the performance of 14 packaging lines as the Packaging Supervisor
• Investigated safety & quality concerns as a member of the Safety Committee, Food Safety Quality Committee, and Continuous Improvement Team
• Established online retail accounts and monitor purchase orders and inventory levels for 4 online accounts
• Coordinated shipping of product for events, to distributors, to buyers, to retailers, and to influencers by communicating with manufacturer and warehouse
• Addressed customer inquiries and concerns from online comments, reviews, and emails
• Created a social media content calendar for 6 months and 52 weeks of blog content
• Generated 53 orders in 1 month on Amazon through promotional codes and managing advertising campaigns
• Calculated pricing model of product for customers, distributors, and wholesalers
• Manage inventory for 5 SKUs on Amazon and established product pages
• Promoted community building for 36 students by constructing 5 bulletin boards and planning 5 educational or social programs per semester
• Collaborated with other residence life staff, campus faculty, and campus organizations in weekly meetings and for programming needs
• Evaluated 10 RA candidates through observation of team working abilities and interview skills
• Promoted recognition of other staff members’ work through critique and designation of awards
• Planned and executed the End of the Year Banquet for 60 attendees