Stephanie Mata-Hill is a dedicated Accounting student with a keen understanding of the software development lifecycle and a proactive approach to staying updated with the latest technologies. With a comprehensive grasp of IT competencies ranging from systems to programming languages and databases, she brings a versatile skill set to the table. Stephanie’s professional journey includes a significant role as a Program Support Specialist at ACS Professional Staffing, where she efficiently led operations for monitoring and managing daily transactions of the supplemental labor program. Her adeptness in troubleshooting, technical problem-solving, and coordination within a team of 12 showcases her attention to detail and ability to exceed both team and individual goals. Stephanie has a proven track record of optimizing processes and enhancing systems’ performance, making her a valuable asset in any dynamic environment.
Associate’s in Science, General Education
Bachelor’s of Science, Business Management with a focus in Accounting
• Lead operations for monitoring and managing daily transactions of the supplemental labor program while coordinating with a program team of 12, including: requisition/submittal process, candidate placement, troubleshooting, problem solving, and other activities required to administer the Vendor Management System (VMS), known internally as SLIM.
• Orchestrate the daily transactions of the Statement of Work (SOW) program, including troubleshooting, issues resolution, and technical problem-solving required to administer the SLIM, an automated web-based VMS operated by SAP Fieldglass™.
• Deliver superb operational and program support for SLMO Operations Team Lead, SLMO manager, Senior Policy Analyst and co-located Contracting Officer, translating business requirements into technical solutions to optimize systems performance and functionality.
• Liaise as the primary POC for 24 BPA managers, guiding them through the position description (API), job posting, interview, candidate shortlisting, and candidate selection process; communicate with SLMO’s COR / CO and Compliance as needed.
• Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to provide program support associated with special projects, including: participation in Kaizen events, Supplier 101 Training, cross-organizational outreach/training, participation in supplier calls and special events, and promotion of program improvement implementations.
• Create strategic recommendations and process solutions to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of SLMO operations, leveraging industry knowledge and best practices while also integrating proven and cutting-edge technology solutions.
• Implement process tools promoting effective coordination of the records, process maps, and operating procedures that are shared or exchanged between interdisciplinary work teams and functions.
• Head processes for obtaining, requesting, and managing appropriate documentation as required for procurement files; while also optimizing file management systems to ensure total accuracy and compliance with regulations such as the Information Governance & Lifecycle Management (IGLM) policies and procedures.
• Streamline communication channels with internal organizational clients and external suppliers while maintaining confidentiality of the supplemental labor procurement process; produce periodic program status reports as requested, including key data analysis and visualizations to guide decision making.
• Evaluate supplier performance and provide related feedback to suppliers and program leadership.
• Govern the complete process of on-boarding, assignment delegation, off-boarding, and transition of contract personnel to new assignments, demonstrating superb resource analysis and allocation.
• Championed daily coordination and monitoring of contractor and service technician transactions, utilizing vendor management systems to provide timely updates, ensure accuracy, and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
• Produced key spreadsheets and updated databases via SharePoint to track, analyze, and report on performance and service data.
• Optimized invoicing to external and internal customers by applying accounting principles.
• Interfaced with vendors, contractors and professional services personnel to receive orders, direct activities, and communicate instructions.
• Verified that all activities complied with OSHA certifications and contracted guidelines, while also scheduling vendor and sub-contractor travel and activity.
• Reviewed documentation procedures to identify opportunities for improvement, guaranteeing consistent application of policies and procedures.
• Trained, coached, and mentored 12 branch employees on changing regulations, policies, and procedures to guide productive and efficient branch operations.
• Executed the complete lifecycle of interviewing, hiring, on-boarding, and training new personnel; while also collecting on-boarding documentation and conducting internal audits to ensure accuracy and completion.
• Streamlined systems for tracking and managing vendors to ensure vendor compliance with banking regulations.
• Pioneered business development, integrating innovative strategies to expand sales activity and increase consumer engagement.
• Achieved superior customer service satisfaction scores for 9 consecutive quarters, cultivating consistently friendly and professional experiences for all customers.
• Ensured confidentiality of bank records and client information, complying with regulatory requirements including the Bank Secrecy Act, Anti Money Laundering, OFAC, USA Patriot Act, Privacy Act and Community Reinvestment Act.
• Facilitated monthly district meetings, scheduled travel for bank personnel, and produced weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial report updates to district leadership.