Hello there, my name is Maddie! I am a social media expert based in Los Angeles seeking my next opportunity. My specialties include:
👉 Social Media Strategy & Channel Auditing
👉 Community Management
👉 Data Analytics & Reporting
👉 Channel Management
With over 6 years of professional experience in social media marketing, I have managed over 40 social media profiles for 15 separate brands/personalities across Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. From my humble beginnings as a scrappy social media coordinator for a small woman-owned business right out of college, to managing high-level social media campaigns for enterprise-level companies like Fender and Amazon Music, I have developed a knack for producing and curating content that is compelling to followers and ultimately aims to achieve meaningful results for your brand.
In my last role as Social Media Manager at Amazon Music (@amazonmusic), I was responsible for managing our flagship Instagram and Twitter accounts, implementing key social media campaigns, managing agency partners, and working as the primary social POC for all major new music releases. Prior to Amazon Music, I oversaw all social accounts for Fender (@fender, @fenderplay, @fendercustomshop) where I executed social media strategies for Fender’s fan base of over 11M+ followers.
Thanks for stopping by – reach out and let’s make some social media magic together!
– Own social media strategy for global new music releases across the Amazon Music TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter pages with a reach of 7M+ followers.
– Collaborate with Label Relations, Brand, Editorial and Artist Marketing teams to overhaul new music social strategy which translated to +9% lift in Engagement Rate above channel benchmarks.
– Oversee community management and evergreen strategy for Amazon Music Instagram and Twitter accounts, growing Instagram followership by +14% YoY.
– Developed and executed global marketing and social media strategies to drive steady growth and increased engagement for Fender’s fan base of over 11+ million followers via Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter pages.
– Oversaw strategy and launch of Fender’s TikTok channel in September 2021, earning 1 million followers within the first 6 months.
– Lead strategist of Fender’s YouTube channel, driving a milestone of 1 million subscribers in April 2021.
– Partnered with Artist Relations, Creative, PR and Integrated Marketing teams for production and approval of social content to ensure that content is in-line with brand guidelines.
– Managed social media accounts for top-tier legacy artists including The Doors, Janis Joplin, Otis Redding, Jefferson Airplane and Grace Slick on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
– Implemented social media strategy for clients based on research and analysis of engagement analytics.