I am a marketing project manager who oversees over fifty teams across the West region. I act as a liaison between our designers and the brokerage teams, and work to create marketing collateral to represent multimillion dollar commercial real estate collateral. I also serve as the Rising Professional Organization and LGBTQIA+ Employee Resource Groups lead, and perform supervisory duties to continue both groups.
– Assisted in the launch of the National Capital Markets Property Marketing Team in early 2022.
– Serve as a Single Point of Contact for over 100+ brokers and client services professionals across nine cities throughout the Western U.S.
– Organize requests for Offering Memorandums and other property marketing collateral for multi-million dollar commercial real estate projects, and act as Project Manager in their processing and fulfillment.
– Offer support and insight to clients on how to best market commercial real estate properties.
– Work with Graphic Designers to create fresh and engaging content, from mood boards to full 80+ page build outs.
– Act as the Senior Account Specialist (SAS) team lead, and work on training of new SASs.
– Designed innovative and engaging offering memorandums, proposals, RFPS, and other marketing materials for multimillion dollar multifamily assets in the Washington, DC-Baltimore region using the Adobe Creative Suite.
– Organized Due Diligence materials for upcoming commercial real estate deals to go to market.
– Communicated with clients throughout the project development process.