I am a senior product manager with over 10 years of experience in product management, software development, business transformation, and process improvement, working with governments and private companies across various industries and markets.
My mission is to help companies work smarter with technology to unlock more business value. I am passionate about creating and executing product roadmaps, conducting market and competitor analysis, gathering customer feedback, and communicating with diverse stakeholders. I have a visionary and holistic approach to problem-solving, applying analytical and systems thinking skills to deliver solutions that meet the needs and expectations of the users and the business. I also have a proven track record of leading and managing agile teams, hiring and developing talent, and establishing high-performing product management practices.
* Establishing a high performing product management practice
* In charge of release management and planning across multiple products
* Creating product roadmaps across multiple products
* Implementing an internal and external communication strategy
* Conducting market analysis and competitor analysis
* Implementing processes to gathering customer feedback and prioritize feature request for biggest business impact
* Communicating with a diverse set of customers and stakeholders
* Acting as the glue between marketing, customer success, development and business
* Hiring the future of Loadlink’s IT staff
* Ensuring maximum value by prioritizing the backlog and future releases* Establishing a high performing product management practice * In charge of release management and planning across multiple products * Creating product roadmaps across multiple products * Implementing an internal and external communication strategy * Conducting market analysis and competitor analysis * Implementing processes to gathering customer feedback and prioritize feature request for biggest business impact * Communicating with a diverse set of customers and stakeholders * Acting as the glue between marketing, customer success, development and business * Hiring the future of Loadlink’s IT staff * Ensuring maximum value by prioritizing the backlog and future releases
* Working with clients to understand their requirements, thinking strategically to assess and analyze what is needed to bring complex solutions to life
* Conducting software demonstrations to various levels across governments
* Collecting, analyzing and reporting on all competitive intelligence related to customers, competitors, suppliers and industry players/partners
* Lead new directions for the R&D team and explore the options for bringing new solutions to existing and new markets
* Product expert providing guidance to product owners and trusted partner in RFP responses
* Thinking strategically about the product roadmap across four products
* Aligning project schedules with product roadmap
• Worked directly with end users and stakeholders to capture and analyze challenges to their workflow
• Gathered and documented requirements for Content Management Systems for small to enterprise size projects (+200,000CAD).
• Prioritized work within an agile team and maintained a backlog of future work for across multiple clients across industries simultaneously.
• Owned and managed backlog grooming, prioritize user stories, create acceptance criteria and drive testing and delivery
• Assisted in providing budget updates and timelines to clients and stakeholders
• Managed a diverse agile team consisting of one UX designer and four developers.
• Assisted in interviewing and hiring for QA and developer roles.
• Assisted in the continuous improvement of the SDLC across the four development teams.
• Translated Statement of Work requirements into clear and concise business requirements readable and understandable by both development team and business owners.
• Facilitated in person and remote workshops with technical and non-technical clients and document solution requirements.
• Established a client approval process for solution specifications.
• Developed user manuals for clients to ensure successful adoption of new features.
• Acted as the final test resource ensuring the business requirements were met.
• Worked with business owners and stakeholders to capture and analyze challenges and changes to their workflow
• Gathered and documented requirements for a COTS Business Registry System for federal, provincial and government clients in North America.
• Produced a Requirements Traceability Matrix for a project with a +900 pages solution specification ensuring traceability from the Business Requirements Documents to solutions specification to test cases.
• Assisted in the continuous improvements of the SDLC across the company.
• Assisted in the transition from a waterfall development method to a more agile inspired development and delivery method.
• Assisted with manual Business Driven Testing and writing test cases using the Gherkin Syntax.
• Assisted the test lead with bug triage as part of the clients’ UAT life cycle.
• Set up Confluence to pull bugs from JIRA to produce testing reports.
• Started the Social Committee to facilitate more social events for the employees.
• Created a communication strategy for the Enterprise Architecture team to explain the value of the practice inside Cisco.
• Created project plans for activities needed to increase the user experience of the Enterprise Architecture practice.
• Investigated how to measure the value of Enterprise Architecture as part of my Master Thesis.
• Gathered requirements for a new HR/Recruiting system via Webex Conference call.
• Got certified in the Enterprise Architecture methodology and received training in modeling tool.
• Assisted the Data Modelers in the Enterprise Architecture team with creating architectural models.