People-centric leader with a history of delivering results, developing people and products, integrating technology, delivering business strategy, and executing vision. Passionate about making a lasting impact in organizations and society. Results-driven and collaborative, with expertise in owning and executing technology and business strategy, operationalizing vision, and developing and leading people. Experienced in working with cross-functional leaders to identify, define, and prioritize initiatives to achieve business needs and technical excellence.
– Delivered best in class, dynamic HR coaching and consultation to client group of 90.1K+ employees.
– Managed new employee on-boarding program and fully ramped 25+ employees within 6 months in service of the new team’s fast growing scope.
– Partnered effectively with cross-functional HR teams and stakeholders including employees, managers, directors, and VPs across all business functions.
– Co-created Beverly Hills Culture Club, executing 5 social events to 50-person office in service of collaborative culture.
– Planned and executed two, month-long mental health events campaigns, each reaching 81.5K+ employees globally.
– Managed global mental health training program (including logistics for 16 quarterly hybrid trainings) reaching 4.7K+ employees.
– Designed post-event metrics evaluation and report which was then presented to senior People Operations leaders.
– Owned program budget, oversaw purchase orders (PO) with various vendors, and created 5 new vendor partnerships.
– Collaborated with business leaders, marketing partners, technology & logistics partners, food & beverage partners, and more.
– Organized monthly all hands and team offsites for 200-person organization in partnership with external stakeholders including venues, catering, safety teams, and more.
– Managed onboarding system support for 5.8K+ Googlers with 92.6% satisfaction and reduced avg resolve time by 62.27%.
– Audited and documented onboarding system process inefficiencies which increased new employee compliance by 80%.
– Selected as one of two external candidates chosen from a national pool to serve in Cohort 12 of the HR Rotation Program.