I am certified Project Manager with 3 years of experience in software development. I have worked as a project manager on a web development project focused on building a user sign-up page for a non-profit organization. Additionally, I have led project with a small team of developers in implementing solutions for bugs and adding new features to a web application as part of a solution implementation project as a software engineer.
• Led a software development project aimed at building a comprehensive website for member and volunteer sign-up, serving as a central hub for chapter events and information.
• Developed comprehensive user stories and project plans to maintain project processes to ensure smooth execution and delivery of project objectives through agile methodologies.
• Hosted regular meetings with stakeholders to communicate updates, address issues, and gather feedback.
• Crafted detailed project plans, covering a suite of 15-25 features with streamlined due dates, priorities, and assigning on owners, raising automation performance to 91%.
• Produced and presented weekly highly impact reports to lead stakeholders, providing sharp insight into current automation performance and clear direction for optimization efforts.
• Managed 6 stakeholders in weekly meetings to unblock 80 issues on UI automation using Jira Software.
Capstone Project: Managed a cross-functional team of 8 members on a $50k project, implementing
project goals, milestones, and scheduling using Waterfall methodologies. Delivering on-time, with a 20 % increase in daily customer count and increase in customer satisfaction rate.