Dedicated and results-driven Project Manager with 3+ years of extensive field experience of developing solutions for complex problems. Proficient in leveraging Asana, Ares, Salesforce, and SIS to streamline processes and enhance team dynamics. Expertise in implementing targeted strategies that amplify business metrics, resulting in a 20% increase in assistance. Exceptional stakeholder communicator and collaborator, demonstrated by successful faculty engagement for recruitment events, contributing to a 25% attendance boost. Adept at process improvement, risk management, and task estimation. Eager to apply dynamic project leadership and strategic thinking to facilitate growth and innovation.
● Boosted student services support with academic advising and recruitment implementation strategies, resulting in 20% increase of student support.
● Developed and implemented a targeted recruitment strategy that led to a 15% increase in undergraduate Architecture student body.
● Collaborated with faculty members to organize campus tours and information sessions, resulting in a 25% increase in attendance at recruitment events.
● Project lead to jumpstart Architecture Student Ambassador program to hire and train 20 students
● Assistant on project to launch new academic Real Estate Development Major academic plan for Fall 2022
● Charge of eliminating shortage of classes for Architecture students, reducing student waitlists for Architecture courses by 15%
●Project lead for concurrent enrollment process offering exceptional high school prospective students to take summer courses at University of Maryland
● Project lead for launch of University of Maryland President Darryl Pines Calculus Pilot Program: allowing underrepresented students in Prince George’s County to take math courses at UMD over the summer
● Program assistant of 20th Annual College Access Conference for underrepresented populations with over 900 students and families attending
● Program assistant of Recruitment Travel Training for Undergraduate Admissions staff partnering with campus partners to conduct presentations for team
● Program lead of three separate territories-Southern MD, Southern/Central New Jersey, Long Island, NY (Suffolk County), collaborating with various stakeholders to set up over 75 high school visits and attending college fairs
● Engaged review of key data to meet target goals and maximize recruitment efforts within respective territories, increasing prospective student applications by 10% in each territory
Developed individually-tailored exercise programs for patients, resulting in a 20% increase in overall patient satisfaction scores.
● Collaborated with the medical team to analyze patient progress and adjust exercise plans accordingly, leading to a 15% improvement in patient outcomes.
● Implemented new tracking system to monitor patient adherence to exercise programs, resulting in a 10% increase in program compliance.
● Demonstrated exceptional attention to detail, ensuring accurate and efficient data entry of billings and charges, reducing billing errors by 90%.
● Greeted patients and visitors with a high level of professionalism, contributing to a welcoming atmosphere and improving patient experience scores by 15%.
● Utilized excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with patients, fostering a trusting and supportive environment for their rehabilitation journey.