Highly adaptable leader with extensive professional experience in Fashion Design, Sketching, Graphic Design, Business Development. With a demonstrated history of working in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Fast paced environments, Thrives in a competitive, team-centric environment. Experienced in fostering relationships with diverse teams and individuals to achieve objectives. A confident leader with great communication skills, understanding of market trends, and sales strategies as well as design. Currently pursuing my career as the CEO of One Of One Los Angeles LLC
Currently work here
Duties and responsibilities include being a liaison between the sales, design, and production teams. Ensuring accurate communication regarding styles being manufactured.
• Responsible for shipment of all samples to the customers.
• Oversight, maintenance, and organization of all corresponding details, which includes (cost and tech packs).
• Providing ideas for growth and improvement to the Design Team on an ongoing basis.
• Creating CADS
• Providing team support daily for other duties as needed.
• Duties and responsibilities as the CEO include management and oversight of the business.
• Designing and creating the product to be released.
• Creating mockups, Spec Sheets and Tech Packs.
• Oversight and responsibility for all financial matters pertaining to the brand.
• Reconciliation of invoices, expenses, and payments for textile purchases.
• Duties and responsibilities as the COO include maintaining a high level of customer service.
• Ensuring the design and production of merchandise is done in a timely and efficient manner.
• Responding to customer complaints and handling any refunds.
• Ongoing communication with all manufacturers, and consumers.
• Data entry into Quick Books including purchases, expenditures, and invoices
• My duties and responsibilities included assisting the Head Designer with samples.
• Creating Tech Packs and CAD designs for garments.
• Organize and update line sheets.
• Attending Fittings with Head Designer
• Work with Pattern and Production Teams to ensure all garments were being manufactured correctly
• My duties as a sales associate included cleaning and organizing the store.
• Unpacking inventory and placing merchandise on the sales floor or in the stock room.
• Assisting customers with purchased and generating sales.
• Work as a cashier when needed to ring merchandise up for customers