I have extensive knowledge in Administration for large and small organizations, as well as employee experience, DEI, event production, recruitment and technology support. Currently, actively seeking new opportunities in Operations, HR or Administration.
Focus in Accounting/Bookkeeping
After completing two years, I had to transfer and re-evaluate my educational path.
Former Title: Administrative Manager
• Provided support to DEI&B team and People & Operations team to track and execute social engagement and organize org-wide. events to contribute to growth.
• Managed projects and initiatives for recruiting operations including sourcing, tracking, scheduling, onboarding, and training and development.
• Developed presentations and material to outline internal talent and people metrics.
• Managed candidate lifecycle in Greenhouse from talent coordination to onboarding.
• Supported execution of DEI&B including speaker series, multi-cultural celebrations, workshops, ERGs.
• Served as a back-up to technology team for off-boarding & onboarding as well as inventory management and provided high-quality administrative support to CAO and served as back-up to Co-presidents.
• Provide support to three managing directors and their respective teams of over 100 employees, spread across 4 continents
• Perform calendar management, including the complex coordination of meetings and video conferences with multiple participants across global time zones
• Organize and handle logistics for internal and external meetings, including team events, training, Town Halls and team off-sites
• Arrange and oversee domestic and international travel (flights, hotels, cars, visas if required)
• Process expense reports for supported staff
• Train new hires in administrative roles
• Liaise with product teams and project managers to meet production deadlines and assist with content creation for presentations
*Acquired by BlackRock
• Liaised with New York, Boston, San Francisco and Montreal offices on all office operational needs totaling in nearly 400 employees
• Collaborated with building management to help maintain building codes
• Assisted with onboarding as well as accounting and HR support during acquisition
• Provided administrative support to senior leaders
• Collaborated events and timelines for multi-unit international branches
• Managed all office supply purchasing
• Scheduled, arranged and maintained conference room calendars and coordinated appointments as needed
• Assisted with negotiations for company and client events including hotel accommodations, transportation, and related expenses.
• Completed daily, weekly and monthly reconciliations, along with research and follow through of unreconciled items, for assigned accounts for the fiscal year
• Identified potential financial irregularities
• Analyzed and recorded all appropriate debit and credit adjustments
• Adhered to established procedures for compliance and efficiency to reduce outstanding items and bank service charges
• Utilized Dimensions and Excel to appropriately record and reconcile transactions
• Recommended financial actions by analyzing accounting options
• Reconciled financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
• Prepared payroll & disbursed petty cash
• Charged expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports, recording entries
• Kept up to date on local and federal accounting policies and regulations
• Maintained customer and employee confidence and protected operations by keeping financial information confidential
• Oversaw execution of events
• Maintained appropriate food and hygiene standards