Provides administrative support for Captains, Lieutenants, Civilian Supervisors or equivalents for the Narcotics Unit and Specialized Patrol Section within the Special Investigation Division. Proficiency with Excel, Power Point, Truist, Nintex, ADG, PSD-Discipline History Report.
Orange County Sheriff’s Office Orlando, FL
July 2023 – Present
• Performs tasks to establish and maintain employee/payroll records. Duties may include checking and auditing timekeeping records for compliance with established standards, maintaining time and attendance records.
• Responsible for maintaining records of all incoming payments, contact vendors as needed to ensure payment of outstanding invoices, reconcile any irregularities in receipts, audit all receipts on a determined schedule to ensure accuracy in accounting, actively investigate and resolve irregularities in both incoming and outgoing payments, generate and deliver monthly reports to Fiscal.
• Processes Purchase Requisitions for Investigative funds, reimbursements, Fictitious ID, office supplies and other misc. operating needs.
• Composes or maintain Narcotics Section Quarterly Goals and Objectives, Employee roster, Personnel Change Forms, CALEA status spreadsheet, Equipment Inventory and Property transfer forms.
• Composes and provides assistance with Interoffice Memorandums for Narcotics and Specialized Patrol Section Year End Funds request, Fictitious Driver License & Social Security Card, Retirement and Resignation request packets, Reclassification request and Personnel Vacancies.
• Create, submit and track via the Nintex application, Retirement/Resignation packets, Out of County/State training packets and Out of County/State travel request.
• Maintain confidential and sensitive unit information such as Personnel evaluations, Personnel emergency contacts and building lease agreement.
Police Service Officer
• Composes non-routine correspondence to coordinate appointments and meetings with Orange County and Orange County Sheriff Facilities and building owner for maintenance concerns.
• Analyze and verify crime data, location and suspect information via Tiburon ARS, DAVID, FINDER Accurint/LexisNexis, and Orange County Property Appraiser to be entered into ACISS and OCSO Analyst leads system
• Create Informational Bulletins, Track DOC felony offenders, Flag Signal 100, 200 & 300 felony offender in Tiburon ARS.
• Maintain and log subpoena logs for the Narcotics, Felony I & II and Intel Units. Monitor daily court notifications from the State Attorney’s Office website.
Records Report Review/State Attorney Liaison
September 2018 – March 2019
• Collect, organize, and analyze case crime and incident information thru CJNET, DATAWORKS, FxWeb, OnBase, Trax and Rap Sheet to determine their compliance with Florida Statues.
• Produce and maintain daily/weekly/monthly reports for dissemination to the State attorney office, agency personnel and other law enforcement agencies.
Uniform Crime Report (UCR) Technician I
March 2018 – September 2018
• Review and code case narratives in Tiburon ARS thru the collection of incident info, complaints and arrest data thru UCR crime definitions required by FDLE.
Bridges of America Orlando, FL
Program Support Supervisor and Administrative Assistant
October 2010 – January 2017
• Provided administrative support for the Director and Clinical Director of Programs by typing correspondences, memos, letters and other documents independently and as directed.
• Completed intake assessments and help developed client specific care plans
• Coordinated with clinical staff by conducting assessments and reassessments of residents for intensive treatment plans and goals.
• Coordinated with the Clinical Director to assess implemented prescription medications for residents and suggest changes for care.
• Manage, monitor and document daily activities, patient care and Department of Corrections regulated headcounts.
• Manage and directed daily activities of operations support staff.
• Conducted interviews, reviewed hiring packages and hired/fired candidates for employment. Oversaw selection, training, evaluation and development of operation staff.
Inventory Control Manager
Customer Service, answer phones, book keeping, schedule employee shifts, vendor check in, data entry and print reports