Experienced B2B customer success leader with 17+ years driving engagement, satisfaction, and revenue growth. Skilled in team management, delivering business value, and enhancing customer lifetime value. Assisting diverse global customers in achieving their business objectives. Passionate about fostering success through collaboration and innovation. A strategic thinker, effective communicator, and relationship cultivator. Currently leading my own Customer Success Advisory firm, mentoring CSMs, and hosting the ‘Customer Success Spotlight’ podcast. Actively seeking an executive role in Customer Success (Startups/SMB/Corporate) to apply expertise in GTM strategic planning, customer advocacy, and driving organizational success
Business Management Specialization in Marketing & Advertising
Media Studies and Business Administration
Leading an Advisory firm specializing in Customer Success, offering consultancy services, Customer Success as-a-service, and educational services to a diverse range of companies, from startups to enterprises.
Lead lecturer specializing in Customer Success as a freelance instructor.
Successfully managing and leading EMEA Hi-Tech & Government portfolios, driving revenue expansion, and achieving outstanding results in reducing attrition and shelfware
● Managed EMEA Hi-Tech & Government portfolios with $49M Annual Order Value from 300+ customers, including enterprise-level accounts like Bank Leumi, CSOB, Taboola, Checkpoint, CyberArk, Cellebrite, jfrog and more
● Led EMEA Success top KPI initiatives with ~$1.4B BoB (ARR, AOV), focusing on Attrition, Shelfware, and Adoption Growth.
● Implemented and executed customer journey programs to achieve business value, goals, and revenue expansion through upselling and cross-sales.
● Implemented comprehensive processes leveraging Salesforce to reduce Attrition, Shelfware, and Adoption, resulting in 18% attrition decrease and significant portfolio growth.
● Led the planning and execution of multiple Customers Events (workshops, meet-ups, CABs and more) collaborating with Sales, Marketing, Success, and Product teams.
Customer-centric leader, proactively managing high-touch clients globally (EMEA) , optimizing Salesforce investment, and delivering success through strategic plans, data analysis, and cross-functional collaboration. Salesforce Certified in Admin, Sales, Service, and Marketing.
● Managed high-touch customers, building trusted relationships, and creating success plans to achieve their goals.
● Ensured maximum value from Salesforce investment, identifying new opportunities and collaborating with stakeholders for growth, resulting in doubling the portfolio total ARR by 2.5 in 2 years.
● Curated 90-day plans with accelerators, events, and resource alignment, facilitating customer-to- customer interactions. Increasing the engagement rate by 35%.
● Conducted Quarterly Business Reviews successfully with C-level management (QBR, EBR), analyzed data, and collaborated cross-functionally to resolve escalations for optimal success.
Head of the Customer Success Group for Incubation and Innovation. Manager of 11 experts, providing services to diverse
customers across the globe
● Managed Tiers 3 and 4 Support, Pre-Sales, Professional Services, Customer Success, Documentation writers and Partner Support.
● Led enablement through technical demos, workshops, and customized training.
● Created training material, knowledge-based articles, and white papers for customer success.