I am an individual looking to collaborate and find a team that fits my core values. I bring a dynamic blend of education and hands-on experience in Human Resources to the table. I have a Bachelor of Science in Human Resources from Rutgers University that I have honed my skills to excel in the ever-evolving HR landscape.
During my tenure as an HR Business Partner at my current employer, I have demonstrated a commitment to driving organizational success through strategic HR initiatives. My responsibilities have spanned from consulting with business units, providing policy guidance, spearheading employee relations investigations and conducting performance management to analyzing HR metrics and managing complex employee relations matters.
I also actively identify training needs and provide executive coaching to enhance individual and team performance. By collaborating closely with management and employees, I contribute to creating an environment where everyone can thrive.
I am passionate about the field of Human Resources, and I’m excited to bring my knowledge, skills, and dedication to your organization. Let’s connect and explore how my experience can make a positive impact on your team.
Inducted into Society of Leadership and Success
●Consults with respective business units, providing HR guidance, policy guidance, and policy interpretation when
● Conducts regular meetings with respective business units.
● Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR Team to develop solutions, programs and policies.
● Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective
● Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing
legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
● Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to respective business units (e.g., coaching, counseling,
career development, disciplinary actions).
● Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, culture, and increase productivity
● Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
● Participates in evaluation
● Ensured the accurate preparation and timely submission of unemployment claims and assisted the HRBP with
other HR related duties as they relate to the function in the specific region.
● Reviewed all HR data for discrepancies and maintained up to date entries in HRIS. Prepare or maintain
employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human
resources management system software.
● Assisted with employee relations to include explanation of rules, policies, procedures and regulations to all staff in
● Responded to employee requests for information and interpretation of HR matters including performance,
policies, procedures, recruiting, development, benefits, compensation, Worker’s Compensation, etc. Analyze
employment-related data and prepare required reports. Prepare required files for internal and external auditing
groups for licensing compliance.
● Service as the Onboarding Specialist for the assigned region.
● Coordinated a wide range of activities that support the overall planning, management and administration of lateral
attorney recruiting and integration for the firm
● Assisted recruiting committee in developing effective strategies for onboarding attorney hires and assisting new
attorney integration and retention
● Researched candidates to identify potential hires and analyzes applicant resumes to select most qualified
● Assisted and guided all new attorney hires through onboarding process and coordinates welcome socials with
● Managed firm’s professional LinkedIn Life Page and provides regular company news updates
● Developed training and performance management program for over 80 prospect and current employees that
ensures all employees are familiar with their job responsibilities
● Managed monthly scheduling for over 40 employees in 9 locations including approval of time requests off, shift
changes and position swaps
● Handled investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns, and conflicts
● Developed and lead monthly staff meetings at each location, provide detailed reports on the stores’ sales goals,
accomplishments, areas of improvement, upcoming promotions, and as staffing concerns
● Created, implemented and distributed employee handbook containing over 30 policies and procedures
● Maintained all employee work schedules including assignments, shifts, training, cover for absenteeism, and
● Lead a high-performance team with positive customer feedback by creating a workplace that is friendly,
competitive, and inclusive
● Facilitated end-of -year sales performance reviews and provided effective feedback through employee
recognition, goal setting, and performance development planning
● Increased annual profit by forecasting sales agenda and inspiring employees to hit higher goals
● Screened, interviewed, hired and provided extensive training to all new employees