High-performing, self-motivated professional with 4 years of experience with heavy calendar management and supporting C-level executives. Known for strong communication and problem resolution skills. Adept at multitasking and meeting deadlines will serve as an asset to any professional/company in reaching their projected goals efficiently and with skill. I also have a passion for languages which has motivated me to continue my personal study of those aforementioned. (Note: I am a fluent English speaker with a level of proficiency in Mandarin Chinese and Korean.)
Provided administrative support to both internal/external firm professionals. Included heavy calendar management, travel arrangements, expenses, record management, and performance optimization.
– Assisted in the successful kickoff of a team project by providing valuable project management support.
– Completed 5 company-sponsored work-readiness seminars to enhance professional skills and knowledge.
Provided administrative support for Chairmen of Economic Development & Tourism and Human Relations & Again Committees. Served as liaison between lobbyists, state representatives, and constituents. Handled oversight of office operations, trained, and supervised new assistants and interns.
– Successfully coordinated and executed multiple events, including a joint House/Senate Committee Dinner for the Economic Development & Tourism Committees.
– Effectively trained, managed, and facilitated the growth of two Legislative Session interns.
– Helped facilitate the timely publishing of 3 legal notices for local legislation.
Provided administrative support for 8 State Representatives. Served as liaison between lobbyists, state representatives, and constituents. Responsibly reviewed sensitive information while maintaining confidentiality and executing sound judgement.
– Informed and connected over 100 constituents to relevant state departments and their resources (at the peak of the Covid-19 Pandemic).
– Effectively served as intermediary for thousands of constituents and the Georgia Department of Labor.
Provided excellent customer service. Assisted store visual director with organizing store layout.
Served as go-between for health insurance company representatives and healthcare providers. Handled scheduling, record retrieval, and data entry.