Encouraging manager and analytical problem-solver with talents for team building, leading and motivating, as well as excellent customer relations aptitude and relationship-building skills. Proficient in using independent decision-making skills and sound judgment to positively impact company success. Dedicated to applying training, monitoring and morale-building abilities to enhance employee engagement and boost performance.
rained seven managers who reported directly to me, including Driver support manager, procurement field lead, and local marketing brand manager.
• Over performed expectations on hiring, order volume, and delivery times, which led to customer satisfaction experience exceeding our KPI goals by 23% that investors set.
• Increases on KPI’s led to the approval for two additional sites within my region.
• Partnered with our CEO for a feature on WCCB news to explain services and operation to viewers.
• Recruited, hired, and trained initial personnel, working to establish vital internal functions and outline the scope of positions for a new organization.
• Served as a liaison between multiple stakeholders and executives.
• Successfully launched the distribution center in Charlotte to support our
procurement team better.
• Established workflow processes, monitored daily productivity, and implemented modifications to improve personnel’s overall performance.
• Reduced site’s P90 delivery time from 1.5 hours to 37 minutes.
• Delivered performance reviews, recommending additional training or
• Analyzed data related to administrative costs and spending trends to
prepare budgets for personnel.
• Achieved “always exceeds expectations” performance review for 2021
• Opened and closed locations and monitored shift changes to uphold
successful operations strategies and maximize business success.
• Tracked marketing efforts to monitor results in real-time.
• Created company first OA Acceleration training company-wide.
Established clear performance goals and metrics for revenue, P&L, customer service, and customer retention for a 5.1 million annual dollar retail store
• Exceeded P&L goal by $900,000
• Managed scheduling for 35 employees to optimize productivity
• Exceeded “My Store Health” goals with 4.7 out of 5.0
• Consistently complied with company policies and government regulations.
• Boosted customer base, acquiring new customers and identifying needs to
deliver relevant products
• Ranked top 2% of eastern region in 2019 for customer service (Ranked 27
out of 1500 stores)
• Checked supply against demand by overseeing all merchandising
decisions, replenishment, and inventory management
• Directed safety operations and maintained clean work environment in
adherence to FDA and OSHA requirements.
• Drove year-over-year business growth while leading operations, strategic
vision, and long-range planning.
• Designed modern employee recognition program, which boosted
Managed the only store to exceed compliance goals for three years straight in 2014-2016
• Awarded Top Gun for exceeding annual flu shot goal 2015-2016
• Exceeded Annual performance in 2016 which led to candidacy for field
leader compliance position
• Recruited, hired, and trained high-performing sales and support team while
maximizing profitability by setting performance benchmarks for customer
service, cost control, revenue, and profits
• Drove team success through shared vision and recognition of quality
• Maintained compliance with regulatory parameters in complex projects
with overlapping policies.
• Monitored project performance to identify areas of improvement and make
• Identified plans and resources required to meet project goals and