Skilled, pragmatic, and respected business leader and Product Marketing professional with 11+ years developing, testing, and launching Go-to-Market plans for products and services. Innate ability to evaluate legacy systems and update business processes to boost efficiencies, drive business development, and increase market engagement.
Developed marketing strategies across 4 major national retail accounts valued at over $1B in annual sales. Established competitive intelligence frameworks across various market levels resulting in 2x faster response to market changes.
• Developed marketing standard operating procedures (SOPs), budgets and strategies across national retailer accounts resulting in 20% increase in return on ad spend (ROAS).
• Delivered timely marketing campaigns across all accounts aligned to retail events and corporate brand initiatives resulting in 15% reduction of process redundancies.
Directed and coached 10 team members to develop effective Marketing campaigns driven by metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Created engaging market resources to position Terminal as the smarter, global talent platform for business leaders to hire Engineers.
• Created Go-to-Market SOPs resulting in the elimination redundancies and inefficient protocols, and boosted efficiency by 50%. Decreased the Sales cycle by 5%.
• Increased online content engagement by 3% across marketing through development of sales collateral using competitive benchmarking, market research, and customer and internal teams’ feedback.
• Met weekly with C-Suite executives to present market strategies, gain approval, and adapt new Sales programs assuring 100% on-time-delivery of 4 product release projects.
Directed the strategic Go-to-Market launch for three complex data solution suites of 5+ individual products. Increased workflow efficiencies by 50% across the Global Product Marketing team by using Lean Six Sigma and Project Management protocols.
• Oversaw 10+ cross-functional team members to effectively execute international 3 product-suite-launches, releases, and rebrands involving a portfolio of global consumer data products.
• Created effective market positioning, Brand recognition, and product messaging strategies to support Sales teams efforts in differentiation, customer engagement, and market visibility resulting in the retention of a $1.4 billion clients’ portfolio.
Evaluated legacy systems, updated business processes, launched process improvement initiatives, implemented new business technologies, and increased workflow by 10%.
• Established a collaborative internal forum using a cross-functional team of trainers and Marketing SMEs to enhance business operations and leverage industry trends to decrease admin support onboarding times by 80%.
• Verified and approved all collateral resource updates for mergers and business projects to ensure 100% compliance and consistency with brand characteristics.
• Developed data analysis frameworks to define KPIs and metrics and create dashboards for senior management to execute informed real-time business decisions resulting in a 1.5x faster business response time.
Product Training Senior Business Program Coordinator (July 2017 – October 2019)
Increased the department compliance score by 50% through continuous process improvement strategies for media material resource management. Greatly improved the communication of primary adviser content and feedback.
• Effectively streamlined business processes, implemented new technologies and tools, and facilitated the oversight of financial product training resources.
• Launched a system to gather audience feedback, draft data reports, and offer recommendations to executive leadership on effective changes and strategies resulting in 20% increase in engagement across the firm.
Marketing-Communications Specialist, Contractor (November 2016 – July 2017)
Coordinated the strategic project plan and workflow refinement on a massive compliance review of a government contract to meet a policy deadline. Managed SME and stakeholder reviews and updates of over 1,000 marketing materials against compliance deadlines to meet industry best practices and regulatory standards while implementing scalable protocols.