Accomplished director in sales and support management. Strong leadership skills with success in cross departmental communication and collaborative goal achievement. Proven ability in process creation and enhancement. Innovative problem solver; developed and implemented cost effective strategies to overcome critical obstacles.
Provided supervising, training, coaching, and mentoring to equip consultants for world class support to ZG’s real estate partner segment
– Implemented new consultant KPIs and metrics to increase real estate partner satisfaction and advocacy by 25% in 2021
– Directed daily, weekly, and monthly training with direct reports at team and individual levels to introduce latest department initiatives, course-correct on current objectives, and address team obstacles
– Collaborated with adjacent departments to isolate areas of improvement and develop new systems, processes, and skill sets for direct reports
Directed sales teams to achieve revenue targets for North America, including retention, new business, and wallet share growth.
– Created an aggressive new inside sales business unit; processes, metrics, and structure
– Achieved 20% YOY revenue growth in FY20 with new sales team
– Collaborated globally with key leaders in Sales, Operations, and Analytics to implement company-wide strategies.
– Led various projects under the Sales Excellence initiative (best practices, restructuring, systemization) to streamline and overhaul critical business components.
Client Account Manager – Key Accounts
Oversaw key account team handling the top 100 companies of the North American business jet aviation training division.
– Led 2019 top performing sales team with 30% of nationwide sales.
– Provided strategic leadership in account management and client retention initiatives to produce consistent growth of key accounts
– Ensure responsive and proactive service for business-critical account contracts
– Designed and implemented efficient systems and processes to exceed high client demand.
Defined the customer experience across B2B and DTC channels, and provided leadership and structure to customer facing entities throughout the organization. Administered CRM, ERP, VoIP, and eCommerce systems.
– Outlined CX touchpoints; constructing KPIs, SOPs, and workflows to achieve company goals and strategic objectives.
– Provided VotC and drive customer centric projects by collaborating effectively with key departments.
– Anticipated, uncovered, and corrected CX disruptions.
– Analyzed ROI of systems and processes, implemented improvements, and tracked company-wide outcomes.
Inside Sales Manager
Created and managed an inside sales team to maximize customer acquisition and retention within B2B Gift industry.
– 30% YOY growth and 160% ROI increase over existing solutions.
– Established channel specific sales processes and strategies.
– Trained and developed sales reps to meet and exceed goals with KPI targets.
– Oversaw seasonal campaigns, promotions, and sales events.
Customer Service Manager
Developed and managed inbound and outbound call activities within consumer goods including customer service, sales, sales support, early collections, and special projects.
– Instituted an advanced telephony system and processes to improve response times by 60-80%.
– Provided training and individualized coaching for excellent customer service rep development.
– Implemented and maintained ACD, email, and chat support channels with optimum ASA and SLAs.
– Oversaw timely project completion and cost-effective solutions.