Skilled and experienced HR professional with more than 6 years’ experience helping companies build and lead world class teams. Experience working with Senior Leadership across a wide range of companies, including both startups and Fortune 500 businesses, to help design and expand in-person and remote, world-class, scalable work programs, systems, and teams that ensure a flawless experience for employees and stakeholders across multiple business functions. Looking to transition into a more strategic HR position.
Establishing recruiting processes and internal systems for a growing organization.
• Implemented new employee onboarding systems and processes.
• Placed key positions for businesses across the United States.
• Worked directly with the founder to implement new business development strategies resulting in a nearly doubled client base.
• Working on finding an HIRS or CRM that works for a small growing business.
Led internal teams and managing client accounts within the organization.
• Managed, coached, and trained teams of 40+ talent acquisition professional from hiring through onboarding, on their professional development, and client success across various levels of seniority in an organization. Resulting in 90% of my team receiving promotions during review cycles.
• Created processes for employee relations, performance management, employee engagement and DE&I efforts by partnering directly with our Director of HR.
• As a member of the leadership team, worked cross-functionally with different C-suite leaders on best practices and hiring strategies for our teams. Leading to successful recruiting accounts bringing in over $200k a month.
Leading client-based teams and providing full life cycle recruiting services for technical positions.
• Led client facing interactions for internal recruiting and sourcing teams.
Master sourcer for technical positions.
• Identify and engage qualified candidates for multiple businesses ranging in size from small to medium to enterprise level.
Human Resources Coordinator 2017 – 2018
• Provided application assistance and provided market research to the hiring team to help set salary expectations.
Exclusive, experimental and pre-release features
For people just getting started
Everything in Free, and: