Resourceful problem solver with demonstrated ability to conceptualize solutions to difficult situations and employ practical, cost-effective strategies
AAS in Computer Information Technology 2015
Diploma in Computer Information Technology 2015
Certificate in Computer Information Technology – Software Applications 2015
Certificate in Network Technology – Routing and Switching
• Aid in the establishment and implementation of application monitoring tools and processes across the organization.
• Proactive monitoring of extreme applications and drive resolution to avoid major impact thru incident management.
• Participate and facilitate maintenance WebEx for extreme applications, make sure validations are completed thoroughly and application is available for BBT clients as expected.
• Triage and administer Incident Management Process during any service disruptions.
• Conduct training and mentoring for the onboarding of new application monitoring tools and/or extreme applications for consistent support execution.
• Create, update, and audit associated procedural documentation for accuracy and relevance for use by the NOC support team.
• Research incidents and conduct reporting to better recognize trends, occurrences and provide preventative measures for long-term application stability.
• Contribute to the advancement, improvement, and creation of Incident Management processes for supporting extreme application environments.
• Demonstrate the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with team members, peers and vendors in support of accomplishing departmental goals.
• Aid in the expansion and support of developing department procedural documentation.
• Incident Management
o Host and drive Incident Bridges to swift resolution by ensuring the proper priority is assigned, key internal and vendor resources are engaged, and bridge participants are focused on service restoral.
o Capable of identifying Urgency and Impact of incident to assign appropriate Priority.
o Ensure Incident bridges are raised quickly, whether as a response to a request or NOC initiated.
o Respond to off hour bridge support requests, when required.
o Facilitate identification of cause for service disruption and recurring malfunctions. Highlight trends and ensure proper protocols are in place and followed to prevent potential reoccurrence.
o Ensure incident bridge activity is well documented and communicated to stakeholders and included in Incident details.
o Identify owner of Incident and follow-up action items captured during the Incident Bridge call.
o Identify Key Performance Indicators for Incident Management team. Track and report against the KPI’s to drive process efficiency, enable prioritization of initiatives and quantify financial/operational benefits.
o Support and deliver on IT Operational Excellence Goals.
o Review and challenge current internal processes and identify and implement streamlined process improvements to reduce mean time to repair, eliminate inefficient processes and information/productivity bottlenecks, reduce expenses, and improve customer experience.
o Maintain effective and cooperative relationships with internal customers and vendors.
o Help to provide coaching, mentoring, and training for new or less experienced team members.
o Assume additional responsibilities as required to fulfill operating goals.
o Capture, triage, and escalate incidents to technical teams, as necessary
o Ensure all the necessary IT technical business partners are on the technical bridge and lead technical triage bridge lines to fast restoral of customer-impacting incidents
o Demonstrate technical knowledge and leadership ability to direct technical teams to the root cause and resolution in a timely fashion
o Drive mean time to restore (MTTR) improvements and ensure the collection and tracking of knowledge articles to minimize MTTR, as well as effectively track and reduce repeat issues
o Create and deliver both verbal and written communications associated with customer-impacting incidents, providing end-to-end internal and external incident communications including root cause and follow-up
o Review Incident trends to proactively identify problems and initiate root cause analysis and resolution
o Assess business impact and urgency, declare a major incident and trigger business continuity procedures or disaster recovery as applicable
o Provide Incident reporting, including a detailed description of Incident from detection through problem resolution
o Provide service availability and performance metrics to support reliable reporting
o Lead problem management meetings with a focus on recent major incidents, Root Cause Analysis, and incident trending
o Track process efficacy using established Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
o Collaborate with team members to improve the Incident management process and problem management processes
o Available to work nights, weekends, and holidays as part of on-call-rotation
• Provide first and second level technical support to an enterprise base of more than 40,000 end-users and NCHD front-line associates.
• Research and investigate trending issues and create or suggest solutions.
• Dedicated support for NCHD Incident Queue – Responsible for routing & resolving incoming trouble ticket within 24 hour Service Level Agreement.
• Function as the initial point of contact in receiving client and/or vendor requests for resolution. Employ established processes to ensure an expedient, low effort and high-quality resolution to client service requests.
• Participate in projects as directed by Network Control Help Desk (NCHD) Leadership (e.g. departmental project initiatives, systems or procedural improvement projects).
• Assist in the development of standard operating procedures and policies in a dynamically changing business environment that will result in high-quality client service.
• Assist management in populating the knowledge-based Help Desk systems with problem resolution tips and “best practices.” Participate in quality assurance and inspection activities, such as client surveys and staff presentations.
Exclusive, experimental and pre-release features
For people just getting started
Everything in Free, and: