Results-oriented sales professional with 3 years of experience in writing effective sales messaging, multi-channel outreach strategies, and closing revenue. Highly skilled at uncovering customer pain points to build use-cases and sell solutions. Seeking a role in B2B technology sales where I can achieve ambitious sales targets, invest in new skillsets and contribute to a talented team.
– Chosen among top 5% of all applicants for B2B software Tech Sales career accelerator.
– Includes 200 hours live coaching on Video selling, Outbound prospecting, Qualification, Consensus building, Stakeholder management, Modern sales tools, Solution selling, Creating urgency, Buyer-centric selling
– Trained on modern sales stack including HubSpot, SalesLoft, LinkedIn, Zoom, Slack, Google Apps
– Uvaro is a venture-backed company whose mission is to make every employee an expert. Uvaro is an immersive experience that develops student’s understanding of industry fundamentals, B2B selling best practices and techniques, and customer-centric selling.
– Alumni graduate with deep skills in video selling; coachability and peer feedback; ownership over individual performance and pipeline; and modern selling technologies.
Added $350k in Net New ARR as the top salesperson in 2022-2023, including the largest deal in company history.
Executed a multi-channel outreach strategy with cold calling, email, video selling, and LinkedIn messaging that consistently booked an average of 7 demos a week.
Demonstrated a versatile proficiency in communication by presenting monthly webinars, speaking at industry trade shows and producing video tutorials for YouTube.
Spearheaded an industry-first data collection program in Kansas that created an exclusive data moat, increased market share against competitors, and closed 5 referral customers in the same quarter.
Created the company’s highest-engagement social media page. Added 2k followers and drove 284k organic views in 1-month.
Managed and grew 40+ accounts in the Commercial Print division while also sourcing new business.
After winning bespoke print projects, mobilized a complex fulfillment motion that included graphic design, procurement, manufacturing, logistics, and customer input.
First salesperson to utilize video selling in their outreach. New strategy was directly tied to closing a $215k/yr newsletter customer.