Client Services Director with extensive experience in building and maintaining client relationships, seamless project implementation and project management. Offering an array of skills and expertise in process improvements, team building, client engagement and problem solving. Possesses strong analytical and detail-oriented skills, quick thinking, and strong work ethic.
• Overseeing client implementation and client onboarding team while providing leadership to effectively onboard clients.
• Define and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and targets to measure the success of client operations initiatives.
• Establish and foster positive client connections to understand client needs and challenges.
• Primary point of contact for clients through the client’s journey and subject matter expert of client accounts.
• Partners closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the implementation of client’s projects and to resolve any client concerns or challenges.
• Analyze current operational processes and build innovative and efficient approaches with cross functional departments to improve efficiencies and effectiveness.
• Monitors relationship with third-party vendors ensuring the receipt of SOWs, POs, and deliverables in a timely fashion.
• Oversees and tracks the receipt of client and union required deposits on a project and company level.
• Manage day to day client integration and implementation process for new and returning clients.
• Primary contact for each client establishing strong business relationships while ensuring their needs are being met.
• Provide leadership and direction while working closely with cross functional departments (payroll, finance, and operations).
• Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
• Lead and facilitate weekly meetings, track deliverables, identify and resolve departmental/internal issues to service our clients better.
• Manage, coach, and develop staff while maintaining operational compliance and supporting customer service goals.
• Ensure that all projects are completed on time to start processing payroll.
• Develop process improvements for productivity and communicate customer feedback to cross-functional departments (Operations, Marketing, and Sales).
• Maintain an accurate and accessible database of clients, projects, and industry contacts.
• Research changes state and federal employment laws to ensure compliance.
• Coordinate the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
• Manage 71 client accounts to ensure the employer is in compliance with each client’s requirements along with the state regulations and laws.
• Serve as an expert to clients, building rapport with clients and third-party vendors; formed partnerships that made managing the accounts easy. Performed implementation processes to introduce the necessary steps and state regulations/laws.
• Participate in review of client business processes and resolve conflicts or issues that would arise.
• Participate in team staff meetings and training to enhance the quality of work and attention given to each client.
• Manage interactions between clients and administration/executives including, but not limited to monthly/quarterly calls, live chat interaction, following up on case files with financial opportunity.
• Ensure quality of data received in each case file to have the necessary information to pursue and make financial gain. Complete thorough quality assurance of cases including independent legal review of case fields and narratives.
• Develop process improvements for productivity and overall client collections.
• Processed payments and support cash room functions on an as needed basis.
• Assisted chief attorney with various tasks and legal documentations.
• Provided group leadership with verifying the completion of tasks and duties, also spearheading administrative and managerial projects.
• Supported the reporting functions while working closely with the accounting department, administrative department, and executives.
Exclusive, experimental and pre-release features
For people just getting started
Everything in Free, and: