Persado provides the only Motivation AI platform that generates personalized communications at scale, inspiring each individual to engage and act. Many of the world’s largest brands, including Ally Bank, Coach, Dropbox, Kate Spade, JP Morgan Chase, Marks & Spencer, and Verizon, rely on Persado to engage customers across their journey, from acquisition communications to online cart conversion. Persado’s Generative AI for the enterprise is trained on more than 100 billion digital business language impressions across industries, enabling marketers to motivate customers and drive significant business value. Persado has been recognized by CB Insights as the top Leader for Generative AI Text Content Generation.
As an employer, Persado is committed to creating a place where everyone’s unique perspective is valued. We understand that our team members and our inclusive culture are what make Persado special. Persado is proud to be named on Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies list in 2020 and Built In’s Best Places To Work in 2021 & 2022.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Senior Full-stack Engineer to join our dynamic Engineering team!
What You Will Work On:
- Work with fun, diverse and like-minded developers.
- Collaborate closely with our Product, Data Science, and Design teams to develop thoughtful, well-researched features. Our developers have lots of product ownership and play a big role in shaping the future of our products.
- Solve challenging technical problems and work with complex data.
- Partner with our QA and SRE teams to guarantee our applications are happy and healthy.
- Mentor our junior engineers but also keep learning a ton and grow.
- Participate in internal meetups on all kinds of software engineering topics.
- Have the opportunity to subscribe to quite a few online resources, technical books and online courses.
- Have a structured career development path – check out our Engineering Job Ladder at https://persado.github.io/2019/12/17/engineering-job-ladder.html
What You Bring:
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer with at least three (3) years of experience on large scale frontend projects:
For the front end
- Experience with React, state management, form builders, context etc.
- Knowledge of or experience with Micro-frontends is considered a plus.
- Good understanding of the Browser and of the Web is required.
- Experience with unit testing or end-to-end testing frameworks is a plus.
For the back end
- Experience with backend solutions of any stack is required
- Ruby on Rails & NodeJs stacks preferred, but .NET, and Java/Spring is fine also
- Willingness to learn RoR as a back end framework if not already experienced
- Experience with relational databases is needed – SQL such as PostgreSQL
- Experience with messages buses such as Kafka, Kinesis or equivalent is a plus
- Optional Experience with nonSQL databases is a bonus
- Will work on full-stack features, but can focus on particular areas based on your strengths
- Mentoring more junior engineers
- Able to work on architecting microservices, APIs and asynchronous back end systems
What We Offer:
Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Persado’s hybrid working model empowers both remote and in-office work equitably!
- Competitive and equitable compensation.
- Generous benefits packages globally.
- 401k matching (USA); Pension Scheme (Certain EU locations) to prepare for your future.
- We encourage professional growth through our dedicated enablement and training teams, as well as on demand tools and resources.
- Employee Enrichment Fund to pursue a passion or upgrade your home office!
- Structured onboarding program to ensure a confident start and long-term success for new hires!
- Strong emphasis on career development and mobility, continuous feedback loops and performance management.
- Flexible time off to support work-life harmony (including Summer Fridays).
- #PersadoCares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and a charitable donation match.
- Robust Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging initiatives; culture month celebrations, monthly diverse speaker series, commitment to bias-free recruitment, ERGs (#culture, #mindsmatter, #parents, #women, #green, #pride and growing)!
- Recognition, Rewards and Ideas to Action programs to recognize the contributions and impact of Persadoans across the globe!
Valuing diversity at Persado means recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Persado is committed to diversity with respect to all aspects of employment. All decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee training and development, and all other terms and conditions of employment, will be made without regard to race, religious beliefs, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, physical and mental disability, age, ancestry, or place of origin.
*Kindly submit your CV In English*
Apply now >